Washington, DC

Posted April 17, 2014
Plummer is an awesome school. The principal and staff are working hard to see that no child is left behind. Since the consolidation of Davis and Plummer, we were graced with a wonderful Vice Principal to whom has added more vibrate ideas and concerns to our family. So don't give up on Plummer! We are not giving up on our students and the community! GO...................! PLUMMER!!! GO..................! PANTHERS!!!!

Posted June 22, 2013
Plummer Elementary took the time to have a nice website at least. Some of the schools don't have websites like that and we don't know what is going on. At least they have a website with news and pictures.

Posted August 19, 2012
You can't always tell how good a school is by the rating system used. Each and every teacher and child make their own ratings. I am the grandparent of two students at Plummber Elementary. My grand children say this is a good school because they have good teachers and a principal that loves them. There mother, LeAnne Huff, is also in agreement with her children. Keep doing a great job Plummer. We support you!

Posted March 18, 2012
This school is wonderful! I have just recently started here, but here is what I have observed so far: Principal Gray is a hands-on principal and you see how intricately involved he is in the running of the school on a daily basis. He is passionate about his students' academics and their overall well-being; he's knowledgable and quick on his feet! You see him everywhere! The teachers I have met are outstanding and very creative. Imagine making peace doves out of paper plates! These teachers are simply incredible and are willing to share and collaborate. Instructional specialists are always coming by and sharing ideas and observing best practices. The afterschool tutoring programs are preparing the students for higher level challenges. They even have piano lessons! And if you can find a cleaner building, let me know because the floors are shinny and spotless as those building engineers obviously care about the appearance of their school. Security is on serious duty and nothing gets by her! I understand that the cheerleading team members are in an exciting competition now. So, If you are looking for a great school, you should check Plummer out for yourself! It is really very nice.

Plummer Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2011
The staff is below average, including principal, school psychologist They are known for making threats.

Plummer Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2008
I loved Plummer Elementary school, the staff, teachers everyone there just are so happy and excited about the children. I really enjoy the students that attend that school.

Find the great schools in Washington DC

Plummer Elementary School
4601 Texas Avenue Southeast, Washington, DC  20019
Last modified Plummer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plummer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top