Washington, DC

Posted September 22, 2014
This is a very good school and worth the investment in a child's education. The principal, teachers and staff are very professional. The student teacher ratio is very good, incredibly low. It is a small school and yet it offers students choices. It was a bold move to change to using tablets this year (Fall 2014-Spring 2015) instead of textbooks but that was not only forward thinking but logical considering what the students will face in the future with an aptitude in technology required to be second nature. I would highly recommend parents to consider this school if they want an excellent private school education along with the freedom to have their children pray and learn good solid Christian values. It is on par with the best Montgomery County public elementary schools, middle schools and private Catholic Schools in Maryland (which I as a parent have had experience with).

Posted July 23, 2014
My child is new to this area and school and I cannot begin to express how happy I was with both the Teachers and the Administration. They really seam to care about the children. It was the Principal's first year with the school and she seamed like a veteran. She promised at the beginning of the year that she would hold people accountable, teachers, students and parents alike, and she stuck to it. While I didn't always agree with her decisions, I respected them. Our last school was all about numbers and money, Annunciation is all about progress! My daughter's teacher promptly answered all my emails and kept me informed of her progress, that did not happen at our previous school. We will be here for a while!!!!

Annunciation Catholic School 2

Posted June 12, 2014
Horrible! The Principal doesn't know what she is doing! The staff seems unhappy, it's a sad place to be. Completely disappoint it!

Posted April 03, 2014
Our son is in pre-K this year, and we are so happy with the loving and wonderful environment of this class and school. We could not be happier. The school is absolutely fantastic and we are so happy we found it!

Posted August 31, 2013
The classroom sizes are great! My son is in the 6th grade this year and he only has 12 students in his class. They also have engrade which helps me keep an eye on his grades on a daily basis. The parent family is also great. This is the best school my son has ever attended. Please come and check it out.

Annunciation Catholic School 4

Posted May 30, 2013
The school provides a strong academic foundation that also heavily embraces the catholic faith. The teachers are truly engaged with their students and strive to maintain a strong collaborative relationship with the parents.

Posted March 23, 2013
Wonderful principal. Energetic, active, dynamic, modern, innovative. No, they did not pay me for my comments. Sweet teachers who can connect with my child and many others that I know. Lovely families. Super after care activities many of which are free of charge. Chess, drama, Art and craft, photography and more. My kid loves his school which means a lot.

Annunciation Catholic School 1

Posted March 05, 2013
Annunciation is one of the worst catholic schools in DC. Don't be fooled by the location. I would rather home school my child that send them there. Worst principal, poorly trianed teachers and weak curriculum. Loads of turnover of families in the past two years and what few good teachers were there have left.

Annunciation Catholic School 4

Posted September 01, 2011
Annunciation was my foundation. It is the only school i've ever been to that left an imprint on who i am today. Its been five years since i graduated eigth grade there and i have to say it was an eyeopening, fantastic experience. I met my best friend there, i met my first crush there, i met my friends for life there, and i met teachers that you can't find anywhere else! The teachers are like family, and the atmosphere is so fun, loving, and open to all. The only bad part is i wish there had been more sports or extra curriculars but other than that, i have nothing to complain about, it was incredible, and will forever be a part of my history and life!

Posted February 10, 2011
Also My son left that school and guess what he loved Annunciation Catholic Schools so much That he came back he cried to come back. I do not know what to do without him stop begging me to take him back and now's he's back he's really happy..!? and im hoping for more children to come to this school because this school is 5 STAR for me..!

Find the great schools in Washington DC

Annunciation Catholic School
3825 Klingle Pl, NW, Washington, DC  20016
Last modified Annunciation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Annunciation Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top