PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter is planning on a ttending this school next year after reading these profiles I believe that I made a great choice. So far I had been impressed with what they had did as far as enrolling my child into school. I havent yet met the Principal but I heard alot of great things about her.

My son has been attending St. Thomas More Catholic Academy as it is now called since the 2nd grade and he is now in the 5th grade. I have been extremely satisfied with the school, teachers, principle and the curriculum. The teachers are just excellent. They are extremely dedicated to ensuring our kids receive the best education possible. They go above and beyond what is asked of them and they make learning fun and challenging so that the kids want to come to school and they want to learn. My son enjoys attending the school and has such a passion for learning and excelling in school. He set a goal at the start of the school year to get perfect attendance and straight A's and he has accomplished his goals. I am very proud of him and proud to be a part of the STM family.

I have to agree with the last review. I have three children that attend that school and they all get treated iffernetly. The lady principal caters only to home assocation parent children. Alot of the parents took there child out the school so that should tell you somethin. I would not recommend either.

St. Thomas is an excellent academy! My daughter loves it.

I am delighted to be a part of the STM community. Mr. Graham and the entire staff truly cares about my child. I am satisfied with the high level of academic services I am getting.

Last modified St. Thomas More Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8