St. Thomas More Catholic School 4

Posted June 28, 2011
My daughter is planning on a ttending this school next year after reading these profiles I believe that I made a great choice. So far I had been impressed with what they had did as far as enrolling my child into school. I havent yet met the Principal but I heard alot of great things about her.

Posted March 09, 2011
My son has been attending St. Thomas More Catholic Academy as it is now called since the 2nd grade and he is now in the 5th grade. I have been extremely satisfied with the school, teachers, principle and the curriculum. The teachers are just excellent. They are extremely dedicated to ensuring our kids receive the best education possible. They go above and beyond what is asked of them and they make learning fun and challenging so that the kids want to come to school and they want to learn. My son enjoys attending the school and has such a passion for learning and excelling in school. He set a goal at the start of the school year to get perfect attendance and straight A's and he has accomplished his goals. I am very proud of him and proud to be a part of the STM family.

St. Thomas More Catholic School 1

Posted July 30, 2010
I have to agree with the last review. I have three children that attend that school and they all get treated iffernetly. The lady principal caters only to home assocation parent children. Alot of the parents took there child out the school so that should tell you somethin. I would not recommend either.

St. Thomas More Catholic School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
St. Thomas is an excellent academy! My daughter loves it.

St. Thomas More Catholic School 0

Posted June 14, 2007
I am delighted to be a part of the STM community. Mr. Graham and the entire staff truly cares about my child. I am satisfied with the high level of academic services I am getting.

Posted July 24, 2006
- a administrator

Posted August 26, 2003
St Thomas Moore School is a great School my son been going since the kindergarten and now he is attending the 4Th grade. The quality of the school is great when it come to your childs education. I like to think each of my son teacher who taught my son Gerald they did a great job challege him with his learning he has been a A student all four years I give all of you 5 stars. I like to thank the Principal Mr Graham for the love he put in all the students at the school. My son love him so much. Thanks for all your help.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

St. Thomas More Catholic School
4265 4th St SE, Washington, DC  20032
Last modified St. Thomas More Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Thomas More Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.