PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Overall, I am very pleased with the fact that the school makes students work hard for their grades. I happen to have a child that is quite capable and if allowed would only do minimum work. I am so appreciative of the teachers for pushing my son and making it clear they require him to work to his highest potential.

Amount of homework: Agree

I like the fact that the school works hard to keep a balance with homework requirements while allowing time for family and friends.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is at the core of their teachings! My experience is that these values are taught by example.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers teach in such a manner that the child applies their new-found knowledge in every day life. I was preparing for a party and arranging things, and my then 5-year-old, says, "oh, you are making patterns" and proceeded to help me, actually keeping to the pattern I had started. I was so tickled!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have never met a more dedicated bunch of teachers in my children's 6 years of school.

Amount of homework: Agree

My chlid loves homework and I can see the focus, determination, and enjoyment my child has to succeed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school beats all.This school encourages all students to treat each other with respect. The school teaches its students to treat each other the way God would want us all to treat each other. It embraces all students, and nurtures, support and guides them in a very positive and effective manner.

I am so grateful for this school. My children are in a safe environment, they are receiving a great education and I am thrilled they are striving here.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes, I believe that this school develops honesty , integrity and fairness in its students. This a religious school that promotes academic success and encourages students to be better human being.

This school offers awesome after school activities. Every year,Family Fun Day gets bigger and better. Tutoring is offered for all students in Math and Reading.

Last modified St. Augustine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8