St. Ann's Academy 2

Posted April 19, 2014
Where do people get their information? The last report is that St. Ann's is closing. St. Charles is not even in the Archdiocese.

Posted April 02, 2014
St. Ann's is not closing. It is St. Charles that is closing. Many of the St. Charles students will be moving to St. Ann's so the school gained many new students and some classes are full for the fall.

Posted March 23, 2014
Regretfully, St. Ann's is closing at the end of the 2013-2014 school year due to low enrollment.

Posted March 04, 2014
My two children begun St. Ann's this year and we all love EVERYTHING about the school.Of course , there are imperfections in every school but we are very satisfied with our children's academic progressions and our relations within the school . Our children especially love the principal, the office manager,their teachers and even the entire staff. They always mention how the current enrolled students are smarter than those at their previous school and how learning is much more fun at St. Ann's. It is imperative for you to visit your child's future school first hand. Both my husband and I have come to the conclusion that St. Ann's is D.C.'s secret jewel . Therefore, this was our wonderful experience, visit and allow your child to shadow St. Ann's to experience his/her joy for it for themselves! When our children are happy in their learning environment, as parents, were HAPPIER! Be well...Blessings to your family.:)

Posted February 20, 2014
St. Ann's is a phenomenal school that I am proud to be a part of! From the very start the school embraced my children and I must say academically the children are doing very well! The school is a must see with its historic richness, academic rigor, along with an awesome group of caring teachers and staff. I am confident that if you came by to visit you will be pleased with what you see.

Posted January 25, 2014
St. Ann's Academy is a wonderful school for my kids, for we have been apart of the community for six years. What makes St. Ann's Academy special are the dedicated teachers, administration, parent involvement, and of course the students! Although St. Ann's Academy is a Catholic school, non-Catholics (like my family) are very much welcomed.

Posted January 23, 2014
St. Ann's Academy (http://www.stannsacademy.net/) is a thriving elementary school located at the heart of the Tenleytown neighborhood in Washington, D.C., just half a block away from the Tenleytown Metro Station. St. Ann's teachers are committed, professional, and exemplary instructors for our children. Our first grader, who is already fluently reading and writing, has also learned discipline, responsibility, and respect for her/his teachers and other students. I would strongly encourage any parents doing reviews of elementary schools in NW DC to consider St. Ann's Academy, and to visit us during our incoming open houses Jan. 29 & 31; Feb. 13 & Apr. 10, the last three of which are scheduled at 5-7pm).

Posted January 23, 2014
St. Ann's Academy (Washington, DC) is one of the top elementary/middle schools in the metropolitan area. This school offers a dynamic curriculum and provides quality educational instructors/teachers for your children. I have been at this school for 5 years and am truly blessed to be a part of this awesome institution. My kids are flourishing and excelling in their academics more than I could ever imagine. St. Ann's Academy is a best kept secret in DC and now it is time to time the masses of its wonderful presence.

Posted January 10, 2014
St. Ann's Academy is a small k-8 school with terrific teachers, students and families. All students enjoy foreign language, laboratory science and technology classes. Rounding out the academics are great extracurricular activities including band, choir, arts & crafts, team sports and robotics. Teachers are dedicated. They hold students to a high standard and provide the needed support to achieve. St. Ann's students test well, and graduates attend some of the best high schools in the city and beyond. The school culture is welcoming of new families, and the parent organization is very active, sponsoring fun events for students and families throughout the year. A few areas of improvement include upgrades to the physical plant. It needs a few things, but it's well maintained by the maintenance staff. Overall it's a clean, safe environment. Finally, enrollment has dipped somewhat. This makes class sizes small, 15 on average. But, interest is picking up. I would guess monthly open houses and word-of-mouth is working. I would recommend St. Ann's Academy to anyone looking for a great school, a good location, a safe environment and a path toward success for their child.

Posted September 30, 2013
My kids love St Ann s. Whenever I pick them up from school, even if they stay for After Care, they ask me why I picked them up so early. The teachers are very engaged with all the students. The students are given individual assessments to ensure they are excelling or where they may need additional support. There is a strong sense of community among the students across all grade levels and the parents are very involved. I personally know many St. Ann's graduates and they have attended top high schools and colleges. I have recommended St. Ann's to many family members and friends and they have also enrolled their kids. Bottom line is that it is a great school and a great value!

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

St. Ann's Academy
4404 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC  20016
Last modified St. Ann's Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Ann's Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews.