Seaton Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2011
Seaton is an amazing school! The principal works hard to ensure that all students are getting a quality education. He has been there for years and is doing an awesome job! I am happy to send my kids to Seaton.

Seaton Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2008

Seaton Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2007

Seaton Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2007
Seaton E.S. is a great place to learn. Most teachers have always been open to suggestions and parental involvement. I love the fact that the AfterSchool for All Program always has exciting activities for my children. They come home from school bursting with emotion about what they did in school. I love the fact that my children are not only challenged in the classroom but they challenged physically in Gym class and in various sports teams. This is the only Elementary School in DC that teaches my kids to swim with certified swim instructors. All in all Seaton is a great school.

Seaton Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2005

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Seaton Elementary School
1503 10th Street Northwest, Washington, DC  20001
Last modified Seaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seaton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.