Bad
Good

We began our relationship with Ideal at the 2013-2014 school year. Our preschooler appears to be progressing very well. She's excited to go to school and we appreciate the dedication of her teacher. There is at least one key pillar missing that would make Ideal most successful: parental involvement.

Ideal Academy is a very loving and nurturing school. My son has been at the school since he was almost 3 years old in pre-school. He is now 6 in the first grade and reading chapter books. I love the interaction with teachers and staff and the hard work they do.

My niece has progressed tremendously from pre-K to third grade during her tenure at Ideal Academy Public Charter School. Ideal Academy Public School provides their full attention to meet my niece s needs and full potential. My niece is so happy and absolutely loves this school. The staff is dedicated to the mission of the school and the whole child. The teachers bring extensive teaching experience. I highly recommend Ideal Academy Public School.

My school is National Children's Center. My school's is making great strides toward rewarding academic success.

My grandson loved this school. He learned a lot and he learned to love learning. I love the caring great teachers, the emphasis on reading and phonics and the African cultural experience.

WORST SCHOOL EVER.........NEVER GO THERE.... they dont have good test scores and your not going to learn anything there

At first I thought this was my solution. Child could stay at school all the way through high school. Luckily their high school charter was revoked and I had to find a new school for my child. After hearing negative comments from certain teachers /staff at Ideal , I was shocked when my child tested for the honors program at another school. Needless to say I am happy and more importantly so is my child. I was very disappointed with some of the teachers/staff at Ideal.

If you're ghetto then this is the school for you. This place is bananas...I visited the school to see if i should enroll my son in there. The kids are disrespectful. The teachers dont have much control and they are just plain old ghetto there....dont get me wrong....some of the teachers are good teachers but overall i give this school a 1.

Both of my children attend ideal i love everything about it. I have a 3 yr old that i will be enrolling in the fall its a great school

I absolutely love Ideal Academy Public Charter Schhool. My son has been attending since kindergarden & I love the interaction the teachers have with the students & the focus on learning.The fact that the school offers enrichment camp durring the summer is another PLUS!! I would highly reccomend Ideal Academy to any parent

Last modified Ideal Academy PCS is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.