Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Most teachers are caring and genuine. The teacher aids have proved to be wonderful and great assets to the school. The administration could be more organized and need to value the parents opinions (they only look at issues from a admin. point of view) before making drastic decisions that affect the children. The school is supportive in helping mend the disconnect between charter schools and the community.

I absolutely love Eagle Acadmy. This is my child second year attending and it has been an great experience. The teachers and staff are friendly and all starve to make your child learning experience an great one.

The team at this school are very supportive to my child and our family needs.

BECAUSE MY CHILD IS LEARNING AND LOOKS FORWARD TO GOING TO SCHOOL EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I have had mostly positive experiences. The administrative staff will work with you if there is a problem and that is very important to me.

My school is the best we are eagles at this school my name is Leah Leathers

Eagle Academy is Great!!!!!! My daughter just started Pre K 3 here and we've had nothing but positive experiences. I would recommend any guardian to enroll their child in Eagle Academy.

EAGLE ACADEMY IS VERY WELCOMING. ALL THE STAFF ARE VERY KIND TO ALL STUDENTS AND ARE WILLING TO HELP THEM SUCCED. THIS IS MY DAUGHTERS FIRST YEAR AT EAGLE ACADEMY AND I AM TRULY LOVING IT. EVEN THOUGH SHE IS IN PK-3 SHE IS LEARNING BEYOND HER AGE, WHICH I LOVE. EAGLE ACADEMY IS A PERFECT SCHOOL TO HAVE YOUR CHILD ATTEND IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM TO LEARN PAST WHAT IS EXPECTED TO LEARN. MY CHILD AND I ARE READY TO HAVE A WONDERFUL SCHOOL YEAR.

This is my daughter's first year at Eagle Academy-McGogney and it has truly surpassed my expectations!!! I appreciate how the school and teachers keep the parents engaged and involved in all student and school activities. The staff is pleasant, professional and extremely helpful. The curriculum appears to tackle multiple learning and cognitive developmental issues and finds new and creative ways to teach! This is Taylor's first year at a structured school and we appreciate the school assisting with her transition.

My 3y/o daughter will be attending Eagle Academy this fall. I was really impressed by the staff & administrators (who were in fact warm, friendly and knowledgeable). Before our visit to the McGogney Center at EAPCS. We were torn between two other schools (One, too far, not excited about the commute. The other - while ideal in location, is under transition. I just didn't think it would be a positive way to begin "our" first year in school). I feel that Eagle Academy has done a phenomenal job communicating its expectations as well as other pertinent information parents need to know. BTW out of the three schools we were considering, EAPCS was the only to test my daughter's aptitude. I'm glad they did! We had problems in daycare because while my daughter was having fun, she wasn't being challenged. Not only is my daughter ready for preschool, she's been placed in an advanced class. I'm excited to see how she does as the school year progresses!

Last modified Eagle Academy PCS at Congress Heights is a Charter school that serves grades PK-3