Bad
Good

I put my child in this school believing that she would not only receive a great education but be treated fairly and equally. I reached out to the assistant principle Kathleen Murray to receive extended educational services for my child. Kathleen Murray informed me that the school did not offer extended services for the children and I would need to take my child to a therapist. Kathleen Murray is not fit to be an assistant principle. She will pull information from anywhere to try and make her staff look good. When issues arise where the teacher is clearly wrong she will find a way to manipulate the situation instead of representing herself as an assistant principle who stands for what is right. Several of these teaches have put labels of the children of color. Expressing actions of racial profiling towards children of color at KIPP AIM DC ACADEMY which is really sad. One of those children being mine. It really hurts my heart to experience these type of actions from individuals who are labelled as professional educators.

It is a basic charter school that only meets the needs of the students it serves in this community. The school is not a reflection of the real world as it relates to cultural and economic diversity. The school by design is to fill a need to serve low income and low performing students, which will not attract high achieving students to this school. With this being a factor that is needed for my child to be successful in the real world is why this school is not a go fit and would receive a low rating.

This is a wonderful school. Our granddaughter loves the school and her teachers. The teachers really take the time and interest in each student. We also like the various incentives the school offer to encourage the students to do their very best all the time.

This a great school for my child, SHE IS LEARNING MORE NOW THEN EVER!!! P.S. she doesn't fuss about being there at 7:45am. Thank you KIPP for bringing out the Best in my little Kippter!!

This school is very college oriented which is what all parents want for their children. I like that the school gives parents the opportunity to give all types of feedback without any consequences to our children. I really admire the way that the teachers push the children to always do their best and reward them when they achieve it.

Incredible test scores each grade level is overly exceeding the state expectations!!!! Yeah kipsters keep up great work...My daughter been in kipp for 3yrs and Im still impressed with the amazing structure and academic success parents are involved and the staff communicates! I love this school with sincere passion! If your child is not apart of kipp you truly should check your pulse..smiles!

I love this school. My daughter has moved out of the private school sector into a great public charter school in DC. The teachers are so motivated to keep the children engaged. They teach them in ways that make it easy for them to retain. I just amazes me to see the level of commitment the teachers and staff have. From directing the flow of school traffic to purchasing uniforms, AIM is superior. Another thing that amazes me is the level of technology. In a day and age of cell phones and computers, the teachers at AIM stay connected with the parent. If there is any problem, I will be the first to know via email or text. And I love it. Thank you KIPP DC, AIM Academy.

kipp is a great school it is partnered kipp key academy, which is rated highly.

I love KIPP! The teachers make learning fun and easy to understand.

I go to Kipp DC: Aim Academt and it is a great school. The teachers are maraculus. The schoo is so good that the teachers give you there phone number so if you have a problem on your homework they can help you. Kipp is just a great school.

Last modified KIPP DC AIM Academy - PCS is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.