Posted August 29, 2013
So far this school ROCKS!!!! the Administration is very attentive & caring. Never judge a school by the neighborhood. I was hesitant considering the benning road area but based on presentation, professionalism, curriculum & overall demeanor of the students PHELPS far exceeds my expectations... Looking forward to a great experience!!!

Posted June 08, 2012
Love it. My son transferred to this school from Orlando, FL. He was doing ok in Florida but not great. I was trying to figure out how I could get him into a private high school as I was terrified about what he may face in a DC Public School. My son is now flourishing under the total leadership at Phelps. Having some experience with private schools in the area, Phelps should be ranked among the best. Unless they change the leadership, my son will be back.

Posted March 20, 2010
this school is great.i would reccomend it to any parent!

Posted December 06, 2009

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Phelps Architecture, Construction, and Engineering High School
704 26th St NE, Washington, DC  20002
Last modified Phelps Architecture, Construction, and Engineering High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phelps Architecture, Construction, and Engineering High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.