H.D. Woodson High School 2

Posted May 16, 2014
My son is a 9th grader at HD Woodson and its not the best school on earth in terms of structure and academics- they dont even give students homework. However, my son is a 4.0 student who wants to make the best of his neighborhood school. Despite the violence and confusion that can be found anywhere, he decides to make independent decisions and take advantage of every program and activity they have to offer. He's sucking up all the scholarships the school has to offer since they are not many students who care. There is certainly little to no competition between students who want to learn. This is why I have him in additional activities outside the school to challenge him and prepare him for college.

Posted October 05, 2011
hello i am not a parent at this school yet but my child will be attending there in 20012 as a 9th grader i just want some info about this school i see that this is for my child .i am excited for my child to attend there.

H.D. Woodson High School 5

Posted April 19, 2011
I use to attend HD when it was on Baline street NE and I would like for my daughter to attend my old High School.

Posted June 19, 2006

Posted March 04, 2005

H.D. Woodson High School 0

Posted January 26, 2005
- a former student
HD is the best high school in DC and I think you should just let them go I turned out good im even in college and have a great time all because woodson made school cool for me!

H.D. Woodson High School 5

Posted January 03, 2005

Posted February 17, 2004

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

H.D. Woodson High School
540 55th St. NE, Washington, DC  20019
(202) 939-2030
Last modified H.D. Woodson High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H.D. Woodson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.