Bad
Good

H.D. Woodson High School 1

Posted December 10, 2014
I wish i can give this school 0 stars but sadly i can't.I am a new student at H.D. Woodson and this school is already stressing me out. One thing i will like to say is the teachers are so rude i recall one of my teachers using the n-word and talking about students.But that's not the only thing that they do,they will also give you grades that you never earn because they can't put it into the system.One of my counselors messed up my attendance and grades because they do not know how to communicate with the students,parents, or teachers.Many times i went up to the office to correct it but they wouldn't listen and they looked at me like I was crazy.I am determine to leave out this school so i can get a better education and have staff and teachers that communicates very with the parents and listen to the students concerns.I would not recommend this school to the students that wants to thrive and be successful because they will never give you the tool you need to reach that goal.Now i have to straighten out the disaster and confusion that they put on my record and no one seems to know how it got there.

H.D. Woodson High School 2

Posted May 16, 2014
My son is a 9th grader at HD Woodson and its not the best school on earth in terms of structure and academics- they dont even give students homework. However, my son is a 4.0 student who wants to make the best of his neighborhood school. Despite the violence and confusion that can be found anywhere, he decides to make independent decisions and take advantage of every program and activity they have to offer. He's sucking up all the scholarships the school has to offer since they are not many students who care. There is certainly little to no competition between students who want to learn. This is why I have him in additional activities outside the school to challenge him and prepare him for college.

H.D. Woodson High School 5

Posted March 13, 2013
this is the best school ever i love how kids are doing there work being succsefull

H.D. Woodson High School 4

Posted October 05, 2011
hello i am not a parent at this school yet but my child will be attending there in 20012 as a 9th grader i just want some info about this school i see that this is for my child .i am excited for my child to attend there.

H.D. Woodson High School 5

Posted April 19, 2011
I use to attend HD when it was on Baline street NE and I would like for my daughter to attend my old High School.

H.D. Woodson High School

Posted January 26, 2005
HD is the best high school in DC and I think you should just let them go I turned out good im even in college and have a great time all because woodson made school cool for me!

Find the great schools in Washington DC

H.D. Woodson High School
540 55th St. NE, Washington, DC  20019
(202) 939-2030
Last modified H.D. Woodson High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H.D. Woodson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top