School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Students that attend Blow Pierce benefit from high quality instruction, a disciplined and orderly environment, and state of the art technology and labs. We have an excellent team of committed administrators, teachers, and support staff.
June 13, 2011

Posted October 08, 2013
friendship blow pierce charter school is one of the best schools out here today. This is my child second year at this school

Posted September 30, 2013
Oh me oh my! I absolutely love love Friendship. From love to education to learning without limitations this school is what you NEED. I had personal issues and didnt know how my child or myself was going to make it and when I say teachers and staff go out their way to ensure that you and your child will be ok, these people made it happen. My child went from Pre-K and is still enrolled in Friendship and I wouldn't want it any other WAY! Bring your kids here if you want to see change and have them go to college! My oldest child is now a pharmacist, graduate of University of Texas because of FRIENDSHIP PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 10, 2012
This is my grandson's first year at Blow Pierce I and find that the school has challenging academic programs. Blow Pierce has strong leadership. I recommend this school to other parents that would like to see an improvement in behavior and classwork, I rate this school 4 stars.

Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Middle PCS 2

Posted October 09, 2012
my kids came to this school from another friendship campus (Chamberlain) & I actually like the other campus better...the kids have no type of freedom...its like boot camp

Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Middle PCS 3

Posted June 15, 2011
The students that attend Blow Pierce benefit from high quality instruction but the disciplined and only environment is no longer present. The structured environment of the school has disappeared and the teacher are leaving because of the disruptive students which makes it hard to teach. The teachers are very dedicated and do an excellent job but they can't do it alone. I just hope that the remaining teachers return because outstanding teachers are very hard to fine.

Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Middle PCS 0

Posted January 25, 2010
My daughter came to this school from a Maryland school because of various reasons. I found this school to be excellent in teachers for her in 8th grade. They were responsive and and the principal is awesom and cares about this school. I wish it went to the 9th grade.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Middle PCS
725 19th Street Northeast, Washington, DC  20002
Last modified Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Middle PCS is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Middle PCS Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.