Septima Clark PCS 1

Posted August 08, 2011
How is it possible for the DC Public Charter schools board allow a school with a 16% average passing on the DC-CAS to continue to stay open? The scores are implorable and the school is doing an injustice to its students.

Septima Clark PCS 5

Posted December 18, 2009
I'm military, single mom of three boys. Our family just moved from Colorado to DC and I was so worry about finding the right school for my boys (they had never been in an school other than DoD schools) but I'm so glad that i have found this wonderful school.They have learned so much and the personnel is very dedicated. But the most i like is the discipline. Go Septima!!!

Septima Clark PCS 5

Posted September 03, 2009
My son enjoys going to school everyday. The school staff are extremely friendly and are dedicated to education of all of their students.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Septima Clark PCS
2501 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, SE, Washington, DC  20020
Last modified Septima Clark PCS is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Septima Clark PCS Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.