Cesar Chavez PCS - Parkside Middle 4

Posted October 12, 2013
I think the HS for Cesar Chavez Public Charter School Parkside Campus is great. This is my daugther first year and so far she love it, no bully or anything. This is the first school i place daughter that she did not come home complaining about the students trying to bully her or want to start a fight with her. I have moved my daughter from school to school because i bully and now i am comfortable having her here at Chavez.. She is happy and i am happy. Chavez keep the good work up. I see with my own eyes how the whole staff work hard to keep a smooth daily rountine everyday. How do I this is because i always popping up unexpected. Love the school and Staff. Mrs. B. Richardson

Posted August 19, 2013
This school is a complete disaster both middle and high school. These children are enclosed in a classroom the entire day, except lunch. There are little to no field trips. There are no activities ( phys. Ed , music , art etc. ) < a chance for kids to show there talent instead of working all day.

Posted July 21, 2012
Chaves Middle School is terrible. The rules are unnecessary, the kids are out of control and the administration is weak. As a former student I can now say that I was not prepared for high school after attending this school. In my 8th grade year alone I had 3 different English teachers and 2 different Science teachers. Some teachers are great but they are often stressed out due to the weak and unorganized administration and the kids who are often disrespectful. In an attempt to "control" students this school is like a jail.. I was not able to experience switching classes until high school. Kids are forced to stay in one classroom all day.. Lunch is eaten in the classroom and while attending there we would only get to leave the classroom to go to gym class. There are very few if any extracurriculars here and kids are not encouraged to express themselves beyond the academic setting. I would not recommend this school to anyone who wants a quality education and a great learning experience.

Posted February 14, 2012
This school is not for a child with a disability. They are not equipped with the staff to handle kids with certain disabilities.

Cesar Chavez PCS - Parkside Middle 5

Posted July 05, 2011
This school is one of the best i have sent my daughter to attend her high school years

Cesar Chavez PCS - Parkside Middle 2

Posted February 10, 2010
This school is unique and gives me a great education but has some flaws.It have rules that ,ay upset parents and give a bad example to your child.Some of the kids here are not quit fit to be around.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Cesar Chavez PCS - Parkside Middle
3701 Hayes Street, NE, Washington, DC  20019
Last modified Cesar Chavez PCS - Parkside Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Chavez PCS - Parkside Middle Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top