Center City PCS - Brightwood 4

Posted April 02, 2014
My son has been at the school since the beginning and he really like going to school. I really like the 3rd, 4th and 5th grades, however, I'm not happy with the fact that there is no spanish teacher. The spanish teacher quit at the beginning of the school year. They also need to hire more male teachers.

Center City PCS - Brightwood 5

Posted September 15, 2013
I've been at this school since they first opened and they have been great ever science but this year they have made a few mistakes like how there is no recess and the new math teacher is horrible

Center City PCS - Brightwood 1

Posted March 29, 2013
The teachers in this school are scared to speak up. They feel if they say the wrong thing they will loose their job. This school don't have teachers qualified to handle the needs of YOUR child. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE communication issues. If you are a parent that looks to the teacher for guidance STAY AWAY from this school.

Center City PCS - Brightwood 4

Posted April 27, 2012
I think the school has made a good change. My child has been attended the school when it was a catholic school. The school offers a lot of extracurricular activities for the children. They have wonderful teachers that care about the kids education. The classwork is challenging. It is small and private. My son loves the school.

Center City PCS - Brightwood 3

Posted May 29, 2011
I have two kids in this school and will send my other kid next school year,never have any issue about the school and my kids are all doing great and they never complain or show any lack of intrest and will recommend the school to anybody.

Center City PCS - Brightwood 1

Posted March 26, 2010
There has been too much teacher/staff turnover in the last 24 months. My child gets bored in class, which indicates the curriculum isn't stong or challenging enough. The staff is unprofessional and they don't supervise the children well when they are at play in or outside the classroom. This school is completely disorganized and poorly run. They do not address issues in a timely or satisfactory manner. I DO NOT recommend anyone send their children to this school.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Center City PCS - Brightwood
6008 Georgia Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC  20011
Last modified Center City PCS - Brightwood is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center City PCS - Brightwood Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.