Center City PCS - Congress Heights 5

Posted November 25, 2014
I love this school! My granddaughter's academics have improved tremendously. She is able to better understand the curriculum because of the teachers direction, ability to communicate effectively, and the principal's no tolerance policy.

Center City PCS - Congress Heights 3

Posted April 11, 2012
I was very pleased with my child's pre-k experience. Ms. Johnson has taught her how to read and the classroom is always calm unlike many of the other classes. She really cares for the kids and has a good relationship with the parents. My other daughter will be with her next year because I would not prefer anyone or anywhere us. Even though they have had a lot of changes with the principals, I am pleased with the teaching and the staff.

Find the great schools in Washington DC

Center City PCS - Congress Heights
220 Highview Place Southeast, Washington, DC  20032
Last modified Center City PCS - Congress Heights is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center City PCS - Congress Heights Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top