Public charter
Before care: Yes

1 star

Community Academy PCS - Amos III 1

Posted May 02, 2011
When I went to the Open House, I was COMPLETELY sold on this school! The principal gave us a tour, and it seemed excellent. That is until the school year started. My son is a pre-schooler (3year old), and I must admit that I am COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED with the school. He has learned a lot of new things; however, the staff (i.e main office) is the WORST! They always seem to be unorganized. Every week they are sending home a letter asking for $$ for this or that. There isnt any school security, and the "concierge" person that they have is just RUDE & GHETTO! I would NOT recommend sending any child to this school!!!

Find the great schools in Washington DC

Community Academy PCS - Amos III
1400 1st Street, NW, Washington, DC  20001
Last modified Community Academy PCS - Amos III is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Community Academy PCS - Amos III Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top