Imagine Southeast PCS 3

Posted November 17, 2013
I believe that Imagine Southeast PCS has the potential to be a great school. It needs leadership with strong organization. The children come from diverse urban backgrounds with a host of social challenges. These issues account for the need of a management team that is willing to commit to addressing these challenges and not just concern for performance numbers.

Posted August 28, 2013
The people that work in this school in very disrespectful they do not listen to the parents and they are very very rude this is why I took my to girls out this school and this was up to close last year and they can't keep employees each year it is new employees

Imagine Southeast PCS 4

Posted August 27, 2013
My child has been attending Imagine since pre-k4 nd is now in the 1st grade and my other son is now attending in pre-k3. I LOVE imagine simply because its a challenging school. My 6 year old reads on a 2nd grade level. I also love this school because their all about the kids. They make school not just about learning but also fun with multiple activities they have for the kids. Yes it cost money but all the money goes right back into the school. My kids will be going here until the graduate out or they close the doors (hope not)

Imagine Southeast PCS 3

Posted July 05, 2013
My kids are no longer in this school. I have always felt the teachers were good but were being held back by the principal. Its too bad a lot of the old good teachers are gone. The ones that left which isn't many because they brought in new people, are finally getting a chance to do their job. I do believe the school will survive and become a wonderful school if the right people run it proficiently. But my kids will not be returning. They are doing wonderful right where they are. I wish nothing but the best to the school.

Posted February 02, 2013
Now that the charterboard wants to close ISE the staff wants to change its to late the school has fail the student for too!! long reading specialist, math specialist and the students can't read or pass math,last year all the students did was PROJECTS their was no learning going on at ISE this school is about money and how many children they can reigster and stuff in a class .I don't need to speak negtive about ISE on this page I would like to come and tell the truth about ISE in PERSON!!! THE ONLY THING THIS SCHOOL IS DOING IS SPEAKING TO THE PARENTS WHO WILL SAY NICE THING ABOUT ISE AND NOT TELL THE DIRTON THE SCHOOL AND ITS ALOT AND I GOT A STORY TO TELL SEE YA'LL AT THE NEXT MEETING AND I WILL SPEAK!!!!!!!.

Imagine Southeast PCS 4

Posted January 19, 2013
Simply put I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!! I have had a kid in the school since its inception. The teachers are PHENOMENAL!!! The staff are great. The principal gets a bad rap! She is stern and has great expectations for our children and their supporting family structures. Some adults finds it insulting to be challenged! If you are doing what your job as a parent, she is not a problem. Besides, we all have our short comings and nobody's perfect, right? Most of the negative reviews are from disgruntle adults who care more about if someone "like" them instead of how much someone values and respect their children. Trust that the prinicpal LOVES the kids she serves! I LOVE this school because my kids were reading by PreK-4 and doing work that my friends' kids weren't doing. The school is warm and inviting and straight up beautiful. I would recommend this school to parents who want their kids to be challenged in a rewarding environment.

Posted January 15, 2013
I have two kids that have been at Imagine SE PCS for five years. They are both reading and performing well above grade level. My kids have been blessed with great teachers and staff that are committed to giving the kids in Ward 8 the best they have to offer. The prinicpal on these reviews have taken a beating. I disagree with most of what these reviews have said about her. A powerful black woman is always perceived negatively! We need to look at how she treats our kids versus a personal opinion of her! I personally love her committment to my kids and the kids in my community and I, as my childre, look forward to going to ISE daily. Every school has problems, but the problems of ISE are nothing like I've experienced at other schools. The good far outweighs the bad here! I would love to see more parental involvement. Parents seem to forget that they are the best teachers. Involved Parent that loves this School!

Posted October 20, 2012
The principal needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!every year teacher and staff gets fired can't keep nobody and all of the good teachers has gone students can't read my child has been attending ISE for 5 years and he cannot read he reads on a 2nd grade level honor roll student now no the math below grade level its time for a chamge where is the help this school is all about crunching numbers and getting money for students .

Posted July 25, 2012
My children have been attending since they were 3 back in 2008 when it first opened. This is a very great school with an excellant curriculum. It offers plenty of parent involvement, activities, and extra help if your needs ir. My children are both on advanced levels and are on the high honors!

Posted July 26, 2011
I highly recommend this school. As a grandparent, my granddaughter has improved quite a bite since attending this school. In the first year she had some behavioral problems that has now been dealth with, thanks to the highly professional staff at this school. She's now in her third year and I have seen tremendous improvement in her handwriting, reading and math. She has excelled.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Imagine Southeast PCS
3100 Martin Luther King Junior Avenue Southeast, Washington, DC  20032
Last modified Imagine Southeast PCS is a Charter school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Southeast PCS Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top