KIPP DC PCS: College Preparatory 1

Posted November 24, 2012
Im sorry But This is not A School i Would Send My child to at All Kids roam Through The halls Talk Badly To The Teachers My Nephew Got jumped and Beat Up For His New shoes By the kids Not As Good Of A Charter School At all

Posted June 17, 2011
EXCELLENT! My son has been a Kipster since the 5th grade, recently ending his 9th grade school year and I am anxiously awaiting the beginning of the 10th grade school year to see how KIPP DC College Preparatory is going to challenge us! KIPP has enriched not only my son but I as well; their stance on parent, teacher, and child goes beyond education. I have been overwhelmed and at times brought to tears because of the care and compassion that KIPPs staff exemplifies with not only my son, but all its students. My son never received this type of treatment and education in private school. For those parents who are not fortunate enough to have their child/children be about of the KIPP Organization, I say continue to try don t give up. Anything worth having is worth fighting for! KIPP is a culture, a way of life for which not only our children will build principles but the parents as well. Although I was always a great mother, it has taught me to be a better parent. The Principal, Ms. Borden, staff and teachers such as: Ms. Welch, Ms. Murphy, Ms. Graham, Ms. D, Mr. Stuckey, and Coach Leonard, you get all the kudos and accolades. I sincerely thank you for a job well done!

Posted May 27, 2010
two of my daughters attend KIPP DC, one in the fifth and the other ninth. This year on the 2010 DC CAS test they again better than their previous class. They even wow the epic award...keep breaking bounderies KIPP DC.....great work TEAM! I'm proud of the teachers as well as the students

Posted March 24, 2010

KIPP DC PCS: College Preparatory 4

Posted February 03, 2010
My daughter went here. It was just too long of a journey for her to take every day.We live in upper NW and the school is in SE. She and I both liked the school and would recomend others to go here. Yes, it does have long school days but my child learned a lot on a higher level. It was just too long of a journey for her to take every day.

Find the great schools in Washington DC

KIPP DC PCS: College Preparatory
2600 Douglass Road, SE, Washington, DC  20020
Last modified KIPP DC PCS: College Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
KIPP DC PCS: College Preparatory Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top