9-12 & Ungraded
Washington, DC

Posted November 03, 2014
My son attended Cardozo Education Campus. He did very well there maintaining his presence on the honor roll for his entire high school period. He was a member of the TRANSTEM Academy where his great love for aviation was deepened. Cardozo offers a wealth of extra curricula activities, the teachers are caring and highly qualified and a number of AP classes are offered. My son got a wide exposure to a number of opportunities that he would otherwise not have been exposed to like summer scholarships to aviation camps, college tours, meeting infamous individuals in the transportation industry like Barrington Irving, and visiting a number of places like SouthWest Airlines headquarters and JetBlue. He participated in several meaningful activities and represented the school in different sports. And when he thought he wanted to divert from our high expectations, teachers were there to help mentor him. I am glad my son attended Cardozo despite a number of persons trying to dissuade him from attending. Yes there were some disruptive students and they are every where but he kept his focus and had our support. He is now successfully enrolled in Delaware State University majoring in aviation.

Posted September 25, 2013
I graduated in 1996 and grew up in the housing projects across the street. Cardozo had a lot of problems back then, but now the area is gentrified, and the school has been renovated. There is a new principal and new programs. I wish we had that. I am happy for the new students. It's such a beautiful school.

Posted August 15, 2013
I graduated in 2009 from Cardozo I am a proud clerk, I am currently a graduate student. I would like to say that Cardozo has contributed a great deal to my education. My time there was filled with positive experiences some not so good things had happened but the good out weighed the bad. we had a great basketball team, the transtech program was awsome as well as the AP literature classes . The staff truly care about the students, I would strongly recommend this school.

Cardozo Education Campus 3

Posted February 06, 2012
i heard about this school.. i would like to ask you a question..? i want my son to join in your school but i'm busy with my work so i'm having free time to came to visit at your school... my son had pass to grade 10 (s.l.c)in nepal.. but in here i don't know how to admit my son in high school.. what should i have to do to get my son admission on your school.... i will be very grateful if you give me some idea about how to admit my son in your school... thank you

Cardozo Education Campus 3

Posted September 17, 2011
I am a 1969 Graduate of Cardozo and I'm surprised that the reputation continues to be negative. Cardozo has had it's ups and downs and it has managed to survive. I always thought Cardozo was a great school and while there were some that would not represent the school well as a student or faculty, the spirit of the school is as strong as any. Your returns are balanced against your investments. I know many Alumni that have gone on to great achievements ( myself included) and I'm positive that the spirit of the schools faculty and students is a s strong as ever. We will continue to grow and we must continue weeding the garden.

Posted June 07, 2010
I think Cardozo is and still is the perfect school. I rate this school 4 stars.

Posted March 19, 2010
I think that many people in Washington DC they just have a bad images of Cardozo just becouse the past but they don't know that Cardozo is becoming a good school with a lot of opportunity for all the student with academies such as transtech, and construction.

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008
As a former Cardozo student and graduate (6th in my class), Cardozo certainly fostered a sense of accomplishment both academically and personally. There is a definite correlation between ones effort and the end result. I invested %100 percent of my effort in my education and in return received scholarships, accolades and life long relationship with teachers and peers and am a graduate of the illustrious Howard University. As with anything in life, you get out of it what you've invested.

Find the great schools in Washington DC

Cardozo Education Campus
1200 Clifton St. NW, Washington, DC  20001
Last modified Cardozo Education Campus is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cardozo Education Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top