Washington, DC

King Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2011
All Four of my Children have attended this school Two have Graduated, They have some great teachers, (some better than others) and a Principal who is willing to listen (but she will retire at the end of this school year), The only problem I would see at this school is the lack of Parent involvement, I attend all PTA (some parents don't even know we have a PTA) all of the other after school programs put in place for parents such as Turning the page. The problem is the same parents always show-up it would be nice to see more involvement by parents

King Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
I had a child who went there and I certainly agree with the other comment from the last comment, you have a principle who needs to retire because she have no soft skills and definitely have a nasty attitude, so we see why other employees may feel the need to act the way they do. I now have enrolled my chil in a charter school as well as many other parents. Let's get it together MLK!!!!

King Elementary School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
My son attends Martin L. King elementary and the school is okay but, the teachers have nasty attitudes. They act like they don't want to be there.

Find the great schools in Washington DC

King Elementary School
3200 6th Street Southeast, Washington, DC  20032
Last modified King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top