Friendship Technology Preparatory Academy PCS 5

Posted October 04, 2013
This school is beyond amazing! Knowing that my kids can come home to demonstrate their work to me and be excited about is something that I live for! The teachers, staff and entire school cares about the well-being of my child! If I need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING, a staff, or even Principal Tindle will go out her way and help me get all of the resources I need. My son transferred from DC Prep last year and hated it. The staff weren't friendly at all and I only received notices to Parent Meetings TWICE throughout the entire school year. I then researched Friendship Tech Prep because my child LOVES technology. He was amazed at the culture of the school and loved the environment. I have no complaints. If you want your child to learn all of the new innovative technology the world has to offer, bring them here! -Sonya Jennings (9th grade parent)

Friendship Technology Preparatory Academy PCS 4

Posted November 28, 2012
Preparing students to be worldwide leaders in Science and Technology is a serious endeavor. If we look at the US News Best of the Best High Schools in the DC area we will see only one school in Science and Technology anywhere close to the top and that one is in Alexandria, Virginia (#2 Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology). Most schools in DC aren't even ranked on the list. If we are going to prepare students compete in science on a global level we need to take that responsibility seriously. Maybe we need to send a representative committee to Thomas Jefferson High School and model what they are doing successfully.

Friendship Technology Preparatory Academy PCS 2

Posted October 30, 2012
The school is getting better under the new principal as far as leadership is concern. Less kids in the hall and quiet. An excellent front office with a staff that is helpful.

Find the great schools in Washington DC

Friendship Technology Preparatory Academy PCS
620 Milwaukee Place, SE, Washington, DC  20032
Last modified Friendship Technology Preparatory Academy PCS is a Charter school that serves grades 6-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Friendship Technology Preparatory Academy PCS Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top