Posted August 26, 2013
Capitol Hill Montessori School at Logan is a great school. Not only is it unique in its offering of the montessori methodology in an urban setting, it's the only one in the entire public or charter school system. The primary teachers are incredible! My son had a difficult time adjusting to school at 3 but his teacher invested loads of time nurturing him. Once a trust relationship was established, he exploded academically. It truly is the best of both worlds. The elementary school is expanding and top-notch Montessori teachers have been recruited and with the new independent building - the school has so much potential. The Parent Teacher Student Organization is super committed, talented and diverse. I expect spectacular results as the school adjusts to its new location and expands. DCPS has been more accommodating and becoming well versed on the unique needs of the Montessori tradition. Although not compatible with they style of learning, the DC test scores should soar like the school this year. The administration, parents and students are working hard to ensure that they will. Go CHM@L.

Capitol Hill Montessori @ Logan 4

Posted August 26, 2013
Capital Hill Montessori @ Logan - This is my daughters third year here. She woke up at 7:00am this morning and the first thing she said is "Mommy, I am ready for school!!" That is the attitude you get then you send your child to CHM@L. It all starts at the head and trickles down. Mr. Eatman is exceptional as well as his entire staff. They treat you like family and truly accept your family as theirs. I pray this school extends to the eighth grade. Thumbs up CHM@L keep up the good work.

Posted August 23, 2013
Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan is a DCPS school that focuses on Montessori. The teachers and other staff are wonderful. Every time I go in the school I am greeted by students who are happy and considerate. It has a great French program, kid friendly gardens and about to get a new playground. I love having my girls in this school.

Capitol Hill Montessori @ Logan 4

Posted August 23, 2013
My kids love school and the whole montessori approach. They have been lucky to have such great teachers and such a great community to learn in. They love the hands on approach and multi-age learning environment.

Posted August 20, 2013
We have three children at CHM@L. The school provides a diverse, nurturing environment and the Montessori method compliments our parenting philosophy. We are very happy here.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

Capitol Hill Montessori @ Logan
215 G Street Northeast, Washington, DC  20002
Last modified Capitol Hill Montessori @ Logan is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capitol Hill Montessori @ Logan Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.