125 students|Eagle Academy Pcs

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted September 28, 2015
Respect is earned and goes both ways regardless of age. My son's feelings were hurt and so was mines.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted September 28, 2015
I really can't say whether the school develops honesty, integrity, and fairness based on 1 incident but I can say on how they handled it, it was unfair, no integrity and definitely not noble or honest. Anytime you keep information from a parent pertaining to their child or the cause of your actions, you're not being honest or fair.

Eagle Academy PCS - New Jersey Avenue 2

Posted September 28, 2015
My 5yr old son was unknowingly moved out of a class into another class fore reasons unknown. When parents met with the teacher and the principal to discuss my child's behavior and purpose for moved, we were told by the principal "it wasn't on the agenda to be discussed." NO CHILD SHOULD BE MOVED AND OR TRANSFERRED WITHOUT PROPER DISCUSSION WITH THE PARENTS FOR WHATVER REASON(S)! The meeting was inconclusive and did not go well for nothing was resolved. The actions from the administrative staff, excluding teachers involved, was totally inappropriate! They need better communication skills with parents and staff. My authority for my child was overwritten without any concern or thought!

Eagle Academy PCS - New Jersey Avenue 2

Posted July 03, 2013
Dirty school. Teachers (not all) but most are only worried about Looking cute & drama. A lot of young staff. Most teachers and principle are rude and very unprofessional. This will be my daughter last year here.

Eagle Academy PCS - New Jersey Avenue 5

Posted May 25, 2013
con'td... I can't wait for the school's pool to open. What an excellent idea to require the students to learn to swim! I recently learned that parents will have free lessons, as well. They also have a pediatric dentist for the students to have regular checkups. Keep it up EAPCS... I cant wait to see whats in store next!!

Eagle Academy PCS - New Jersey Avenue 5

Posted July 09, 2012
I have enjoyed the last three years that my "Autistic" son has attended EAPCS. When he first entered, I was a nervous wreck. I was nervous not only as a "first time new mother" but because of his disability and how new it is. I wasn't sure if the staff were going to be welcoming or "qualified" to deal with his condition. However, to my surprise they have "exceeded" my expectations as it relates to what a school should provide. They have TRULY become my extended family. Their staff members do their best, and I mean their best, to assist you! Even if you have a "little attitude" as I do, they don't reject you, they embrace you! I can't even begin say what EAPCS has done. My son continues to progress. He's doing so well there, that even when special education evaluator's are on the premises "it's difficult for them to distinguish him, esp as a child with a disability." Being an EAPCS parent also lead to employment. There are many many things to gain not only for your child, but for yourself being apart of EAPCS! Looking for an opportunity to better yourself and your children? Need a "family like" atmosphere? Need "resources" at your fingertips? Then EAPCS is where you want to be! ;o)

Find the great schools in Washington DC

1017 New Jersey Avenue Southeast, Washington, DC  20003
Last modified Eagle Academy PCS - New Jersey Avenue is a Charter school that serves grades PK-1
Eagle Academy PCS - New Jersey Avenue Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top