Public charter
Washington, DC

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted May 21, 2015
Taking an educational experience from a child because of being tardy is not caring for a student who may never get to experience opportunities like that. Its a punishment. To the child because of the parent and the child of course don't understand.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 21, 2015
I don't think this school has fairness based on a situation I had regarding my child attending a educational field trip and the unclear late policy which they are unclear on also.

Ingenuity Prep 3

Posted May 21, 2015
The teachers are outstanding without a doubt... the head of the school Aaron on the other hand is just clueless and everyone is tip toeing around him. I feel like rules and polices are unfair and need to be more direct. Parking is crazy and I see a lot of parents arguing over parking when picking up and dropping off their kids. Children are running in the street unattented and there is no crossing guard or staff member out there. The upket of the school is good I believe they cater more to the neighborhood and treat people with little respect because of the surrounding area and the disrespect they get from the parents. I have to tell myself that because of the parents and neighborhood my child is receiving an excellent education inside the classroom.

Ingenuity Prep 5

Posted February 08, 2015
I absolutely love IP! My son loves the schools and I have already seen significant progress after only a few months. I definitely recommend it to anyone seeking a great elementary charter school option for your child(ren).

Ingenuity Prep 4

Posted December 22, 2014
Overall it's a great new school but has a few things to improve on. Their homework packages consist of homework for the parent not the child. A child should be able to do their homework without so much assistance. There isn't a cutoff on fee for late pick up. I believe $1 per Minute is more than the YMCA fee for the week. It shouldn't exceed what YMCA charge for one day

Ingenuity Prep 5

Posted August 19, 2014
Ingenuity Prep PCS is such an amazing place. The staff is super friendly and so supportive. The students are truly amazing. The school is beautiful.

Find the great schools in Washington DC