M.C. Terrell / McGogney Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2012
I have 2 sons enrolled in this school. I have little to no complaints. I think that the children can be learning more about Black History. I like the principal and I think that she uses good problem solving strategies and she address any issues at hand when it comes to the kids. And I love Dr. Shelton! She may be one of the best teachers there! ;)

M.C. Terrell / McGogney Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2009

M.C. Terrell / McGogney Elementary School 2

Posted August 11, 2004
- a former student
There is NO leadership at this school. The principal is seldom available or in the school building. She runs the school as if she is a 'mob boss'.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc

M.C. Terrell / McGogney Elementary School
3301 Wheeler Rd SE, Washington, DC  20032
Last modified M.C. Terrell / McGogney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
M.C. Terrell / McGogney Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.