Ingenuity Prep 5

Posted August 19, 2014
Ingenuity Prep PCS is such an amazing place. The staff is super friendly and so supportive. The students are truly amazing. The school is beautiful.

Ingenuity Prep 5

Posted March 31, 2014
Ingenuity prep is fairly new but it has great potential. I enjoy the friendly faces, beautiful smiles and warm reception in the mornings. The staff is inviting and helpful. They keep you informed about child's performance, school closings and up coming events. They post notices on the doors to view as you exit them, just in case you don't see the flyer that your child brings home. I like that the kids are working with computers and tablets and that they have enough for each student. The class sizes are not over crowded and each class has at least 1 assistant. I like the professional atmosphere from staff and students. I like the fact that the staff and students are in uniforms making outsiders noticeable. I love the procedures for homework. They could use some work with drop off and pick up parking situation. The time for breakfast isn't long enough. Students shouldn't be sharing lockers because the spacing is too small. You can't get 2 book bags, 2 coats and a change of clothing in that 1 little cubby. They do have strict guidelines. My overall rating is 5 stars. I like the school so much that I have enrolled my other 2 grandchildren in Ingenuity Prep for 2014-15.

Find the great schools in Washington Dc