Amboy, WA

Amboy Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2013
I wish there were after school sports and activites as well. My children do too.

Posted August 11, 2010
I was pleased to see the Amboy School Band participate in the annual community celebration. They did a good presentation and were well received.

Amboy Middle School 5

Posted May 09, 2010
I love this school all my children will go through amboy middle school and all the rest of my children were in amboy middle school

Amboy Middle School

Posted September 11, 2009
WOW! Are these parents really writing the reviews on here? I have two children who are going to Amboy Middle School and I don't think the school is even close to what some on here are making it out to be. I think there are some areas that need improvement. Mainly a few teachers that are there probably shouldn't be, but other than that it is a great school and my children learn. The environment is great and they have a wonderful new school that was built. Instead of complaining on here, use your voice at the school and maybe you will see a change. I know many parents including myself who have gone with my child to the classroom and have been welcomed. They have some wonderful, admirable teachers there. Let's praise the ones who work hard and are there for our children.

Amboy Middle School 1

Posted July 23, 2007
The quality academic program? What quality academic program? I am a 'grandparent' of one of the students. It does not apply to all kids in this school. 'Poor' kids are treated badly/differently. Then they get a bad attitude. People wonder why. I would think that someone would listen to the 'regrets' from parents & do something about it! parents should be called, e-mailed, letters sent and or all of the above. So kids don't loose out! this kid is smart & intelligent. But because of the lack of caring from the teachers he lost. The are called 'educators?' Not in my book. No child should loose. No matter what!

Amboy Middle School 2

Posted January 14, 2006
I don't feel that the teachers listen to all the students when situations arise. They rush to blame the kids that are constitently in trouble. They really could use a more structured classroom system and new princepals.

Posted August 02, 2005
Teachers will work with parents and listen to what parents think is best for their child. My students teachers have met with me for conferences outside of regularly scheduled conference times and helped my child succeed.

Amboy Middle School 1

Posted May 18, 2005
Amboy middle school is one of the worst schools in Battle Ground District. My son is constantly reminded that Jesus loves him from his teacher even though she knows we are Buddhists. There is no communication between me and his teacher, even though I have tried in vain to have us work together to hold my son accountable for his failing grades. His teacher last year in this school was horrible as well. I am ready to remove my son from this school all together.

Amboy Middle School 3

Posted May 19, 2004
Amboy middle school needs to take a very close look at it's discipline practices. To not allow participation in outside (field trip) educational opportunities as punishment upon a student shows very poor judgement of teachers and staff.

Posted May 12, 2004
I think Amboy is a good school. For the most part the teachers are great. I do have to agree with prior reviews that many of the teachers are unresponsive when trying to discuss your childs future. Persistance helps! I wish there were more after school sports activities for the children.

Amboy Middle School
22115 NE Chelatchie Rd, Amboy, WA  98601
Last modified Amboy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amboy Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top