PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Arlington Christian school is and continues to be a blessing in our lives. When our child was getting to the age of starting school, I started to do my research. I could not have found a better fit. The staff is so welcoming and make you feel like God has truly lead you here. I believe my child is in a place where everybody there loves him and cares about his well being. The entire school is like a family. We all care about all of the children. Not only is my child getting the best Christian education, but he is getting the education to be better person in life. Thank God there is a place out there where I feel safe in knowing he is where he is meant to be.

Arlington Christian School is an amazing place for my child! I cannot say enough good things about ACS. This school prepares my child to be a servant of God in a wonderful family atmosphere. My child is thriving in the learning environment, as the school works on the whole child (academic, spiritual and social) IN SMALL CLASS SIZES. The teachers are superior and are dedicated to providing excellence, academics and spirituality. They are organized, intelligent, responsive, communicative, approachable, Christ loving and adore all the children. They seem to have a personal investment in each child and really cared that our kids were comfortable here. They are extremely dedicated and not only teaching academics to our children but Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6. They not only talk, but they walk the walk. For my children this is the best place that I could have found. The administrator is amazing, loving, caring. The school welcomes and encourages parent participation with volunteering. This school gives excellent academics, safe, loving, affordable, comfortable place for my 6 year old child.

Arlington Christian School is amazing, a true diamond in the rough! You won't find fancy overpriced facilities or overcrowded classrooms. What you will find are highly qualified teachers that give your child the individual attention they deserve. You will also find that your child will thrive in a "Christ Like" atmosphere and structured learning environment. Arlington Christian's teachers are committed to educating and enriching each and every student and offer a variety of outings/field trips to broaden their horizons. Our parents are committed to the needs of the school and staff and are actively involved in all school functions and activities. This is the school for you if: - Your looking for Educators who will work with your child s individual learning style. - Will teach the word of the Lord and help your child understand what that means in today's world and how to apply it to everyday living. - Is affordable and will not break the bank. - Looking for a safe environment where your child will thrive to their full potential. I am a parent of 6 children from ages 22 to 1. I've experience a variety of educational settings with my children and I would choose ACS every time!

This school has certified teachers and uses Christian curriculum. The teachers give individualized attention to students in a safe and secure environment. The Smokey Point location gives quick access to the I-5 freeway.

As a Christian School you look for a superior education as well as Christ centered. This school does not offer either. The staff is too small. The education you receive is below what you would expect. Ask lots of questions as well as ask for the proof of qualified staff and teachers. Most of the teachers are just as educated as you are. Everything is outdated:computers , books ect. it's all old! If your child has any learning difficulties they don't have any resources to help them. Parent involvement is CRUCIAL. Be sure to stay for an entire day and show up often to sit in on your childs classes especially grades 6-12. Students are unsupervised for extended periods of time as well as left in rooms alone. No adults equals Trouble. This is one step up from homeschooling! I suggest to Homeschool... You be in control of your child.

Don't expect to be told the truth about the school. Much deception lies behind the walls. If you do send your child whether preschool age or high school age, be very involved so that you can see for yourself. If you are a person who truly walks the Christian walk, you won't want your child there.

For a small school, it has more options available for students than other schools its size. Their academics are rigorous, their sports teach discipline, and the staff and students are all great people. No matter who you are, you will feel welcomed into Arlington Christian School.

I WAS a student here but i didnt like it.Too expensive and no activities i dont think this school is worth anything.

Last modified Arlington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12