Arlington High School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
One of the highest funded schools, yet their pupils fail basic exams for mathematics, chemistry, physics. Is that a new "low" for science or what? But surely enough, children's PE scores are very high. Had to move out of this place simply because of the schools. Disgusting experience. The place we rented before thinking of purchasing a house (no longer plans) - neighbors' 15-year olds (who attend this school) - smoking pot and shooting guns when parents are away. Calling sheriff did not produce any results - children's parents work for County. Finding used condoms on our rental property was not a shocker - those 15-year olds are running lose as in this whole neighborhood. Zero manners in these children. It is so WRONG - to give more than 1 star to this school. We ended-up moving down south, so our children can grow-up without exposure to drugs, guns, condoms and attend DECENT school in Woodinville...

Arlington High School 1

Posted April 23, 2014
Contrary to this schools high evaluations, this school is horrible. there is lots of bullying, and no help from the adults, the few good teachers that are there have no back up from administration. i do not recommend going here. ever.

Arlington High School 4

Posted April 19, 2012
I am a senior and I have seen multiple changes at Arlington High through the years some good some bad. The administration has heavily improved through my 4 years at AHS . With the exception of 1 administrator who has been here all 4 years. The math program has gotten worse through the years and is just a total disaster to say the least. There's only 1 good math instructor and he's the calculus teacher. The english and art programs and both great I've enjoyed all my english teachers through the years though 1 has left. The science program is hit or miss with some great instructors and some not so great. We could use more AP classes but are thankful to have the ones in which we have. Sports have improved every year with multiple teams taking the step to state. The school's leadership is no longer ran but the Vice Principal and by someone else who does a much better job which has improved our school spirit!

Arlington High School 3

Posted May 11, 2011
Haha. lots of diversity here... white diversity, that is. We have the hick whites, the prep whites, the bodybuilding whites (they give jocks a terrible name), and of course the everyday, average students. Its about 95% white, but yet, this is a wonderful school. Great teachers, minus a few. Incredibly smart junior class (I'd say about 15-20 valedictorians coming into senior year). Top class musical and theatre programs. However, if one were to complain, it would be on how much we emphasize silly projects such as the scholarly paper and senior presentation. Some say this is college prep, but it is taking away from valuable class time. We'd be a top academic school, if it weren't for the random research and presentations wasting our time. I don't want a project to determine if i graduate either. I'd much rather be in AP calculus my junior year, but because of our flawed educational system, thats impossible. our math, science, and english advancement is sub-par. Colleges want to see top class mathematical and scientific skills, and our school will never deliver unless we get rid of the "college preparation" projects.

Posted October 10, 2010
Outstanding High School, especially if your kids are into sports or drama. The teachers, and coaches especially are wonderful. The only downside about this school is that it's not very diverse (aka; mostly white, middle class). It's surprisingling modern for such a small town. Would highly recommend.

Arlington High School 4

Posted June 16, 2009

Arlington High School 2

Posted April 16, 2009
The administration at this school controls everything. I am currently a junior attending Arlington High School, and cannot wait to leave. The academics are good. I give the school credit for that. Plus, the teachers really make an effort to accompany all students. But the way in which we are confined to this conservative ideology that doesn't allow for individual thinking is ridiculous. Our vice-principal runs the ASB. This guarantees that the students have no voice. Slowly but surely school has become more and more of a bother than a learning environment. And no, I'm not one of those 'I hate school' type kids. I maintain a 3.85 GPA while playing baseball, leading the debate team, and hours of community service. We need change.

Arlington High School 0

Posted October 02, 2008
Grandson is doing great with your school, appreciate all the activity and learning and the rotc program

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008

Arlington High School
18821 Crown Ridge Blvd, Arlington, WA  98223
Last modified Arlington High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top