Arlington, WA

Posted November 11, 2008

Presidents Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
Scary experience, incompetent principal, problems with bullies. We moved out the district after one school year.

Presidents Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
I am really happy with Presidents Elementary! The teachers are wonderful and the Principal and office staff are great too! The children enjoy PE, Music classes, and computer lab. In this day and age when schools are cutting all of these kinds of activities...it is great that Presidents still finds them of importance! The kids still get a good amount of time for recess every day, which is another activity that alot of schools have cut. My son has special needs, and all of the teaching staff that we have worked with so far have been wonderful with him and very accepting. We love Presidents!

Posted October 14, 2005
One word: stellar! My son has been going to presidents elementary for two years and it's been the most exciting experience for both of us. He had an emotional time in kindergarten, not only did his teacher sit down with me and discuss what she thought was in his best interest but the counselor and principal as well. I'm truly thankful for their input and it's changed my son's life. All of the teachers I've met at presidents, six so far, :) are genuinely committed in making the school a home away from home for the students. It's a beautiful, clean school and the students, from kindergarden on up are respectful and kind. This year my son has had zero problems, he's made many friends! I couldn't ask for a more perfect place for him and I can't wait for my other two children to join. Thank you presidents elementary!

Posted April 29, 2005

Posted October 03, 2004

Presidents Elementary School
505 East Third, Arlington, WA  98223
Last modified Presidents Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Presidents Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top