Arlington, WA

Eagle Creek Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2012
I have 2 children who have attended Eagle Creek, 1 who will be leaving to go onto middle school next year. I have loved this school & it's continued growth to do better then the year before. I am extremely impressed with several of the teachers who go above & beyond helping children reach their goals. This year they hired a new principal who has made herself very well known for making positive changes I can SEE the difference. The PTA is the best around and the teachers welcome volunteers in their classrooms! We have 2 more children who will soon be entering EC & I look forward to watching them grow there!

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted August 08, 2007
I belive the teachers at Eagle Creek have the very best in mind for our children & that they are there to teach them & that includes helping them become educated & responsible adults. My hat is off to them. However, the principal does not get kudos from me. I feel there is very much a lack of discipline at Eagle Creek & the principle is more worried about being right than the welfare of our children. Our children are 'growing up' (hormonaly) faster than we ever did. They are having issues in the 5th grade that I don't remember even surfacing until my teenage years. It's a popularity contest & It's not easy for them. All I ask is for the staff at Eagle Creek work with the parents to better their futures.

Eagle Creek Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
Tha academic programs are top notch, with teachers striving to make all information accessable to kids at all levels. Music, (even band and two music clubs!)science and sports are all available, there has even been an after school running club in the past! Particularly impressive is their science program. Students study a variety of life forms right in class! The parents are involved, with a few big volunteers, to parents in the classrooms, to help at events. Compared to other schools I have been involved with, the level is quite high, particularly the committment of the PTA.

Eagle Creek Elementary School
1216 East 5th, Arlington, WA  98223
Last modified Eagle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top