Bad
Good

Absolutely love this school! The teachers, office staff, & principal are all amazing. We especially love Mrs. Bryson-Proffitt, wonderful lady

I have 2 children who have attended Eagle Creek, 1 who will be leaving to go onto middle school next year. I have loved this school & it's continued growth to do better then the year before. I am extremely impressed with several of the teachers who go above & beyond helping children reach their goals. This year they hired a new principal who has made herself very well known for making positive changes I can SEE the difference. The PTA is the best around and the teachers welcome volunteers in their classrooms! We have 2 more children who will soon be entering EC & I look forward to watching them grow there!

I belive the teachers at Eagle Creek have the very best in mind for our children & that they are there to teach them & that includes helping them become educated & responsible adults. My hat is off to them. However, the principal does not get kudos from me. I feel there is very much a lack of discipline at Eagle Creek & the principle is more worried about being right than the welfare of our children. Our children are 'growing up' (hormonaly) faster than we ever did. They are having issues in the 5th grade that I don't remember even surfacing until my teenage years. It's a popularity contest & It's not easy for them. All I ask is for the staff at Eagle Creek work with the parents to better their futures.

Last modified Eagle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.