Arlington, WA

Posted March 13, 2014
Love this school. Teachers and staff really care about the kids and are very friendly. There are plenty of school activities as well as a great PTA. The school is clean too! I have a 2nd grader and kindergarter. My only issue is that kindergarten is only part time unless a tuition is paid which seemed strange to me seeing it is a public school. If we made less money my son would be able to attend full time kindergarten for free but because we are just above the level we have to pay $250 a month for full time K but the class filled up with those receiving free education that there wasnt any room for those who actually pay, that I feel needs to change but think it may be a state funding issue not a school issue.

Posted August 28, 2006
My child went to K here and is now entering Grade 1. This is a great school, they really care about their students.

Posted September 12, 2005
The teachers and staff at Lakewood are outstanding! Everyone is very caring of the students at the school. Any student starting school here will have nothing to worry about!

Lakewood Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2005
This school is on the cutting edge of School Improvement. The staff works collaboratively together to analyze data, set goals and revisit continuously. It is through this collaboration and committment to students that makes LES special. All the staff is working together to increase student achievment in all areas and they provide a postitive learning environment for all.

Lakewood Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2005
Nice teachers and good school. A few teachers seem to be a bit scatterred and rushed. 22 students in my daughters Kindergarten class was a little overwhelming. Bus safety issues should be addressed. Has computers (using MAC still), has music and fun activities. Great front desk ladies. Not too many parents volunteer and could need more.

Posted October 10, 2004
My daughter just started Elementary school and we have had a wonderful experience mostly due to the helpful school and bus staff at Lakewood. My daughter has been challenged with extra work if she is done with the required assignments and given ample help if she is struggling. I couldn't be more happy with this school

Posted September 09, 2003
I have found that the Lakewood Elementary has been wonderful about helping the parents as well as helping the kids deal with many issues that arise for school. My son is in a developmental class and he has not been labeled and that is one thing that I was concerned about. Lakewood has done a great job in showing me that they care about the kids and thier future... Great Job Teachers and faculty!!!!

Lakewood Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2003
I have 5 children that have or are attending schools in the Lakewood district. Overall, Lakewood is a great school district if your child is college bound. The school district encourages parental involvement and many parent are involved even at the high school level.

Lakewood Elementary School
17000 16th Dr N.E., Arlington, WA  98223
Last modified Lakewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top