Ashford, WA
After care: No

Posted April 09, 2014
I would like to state that im blessed to have CC one of the best schools teach both my children. I have seen such a difference in my childrens development these last two years they both have amazing teachers who care about their education and really do focus on making sure they are reaching the requirements and goals for their grade level and above.

Posted April 02, 2014
this school is a blessing and any child who attends is getting the best educational opportunity possible. I fully support this school and love the teachers and staff.

Posted February 11, 2014
My son is the third generation in our family to attend Columbia Crest School. My husband and I chose this school due to its amazing staff that makes learning fun, which is now enhanced with hands-on STEM principles. Our son brings ideas from school home to re-create what he has learned. The concepts learned, stick with him. Now that's fun learning! The school is set in a tranquil, nature-filled area with Mt. Rainier looming over the playground. It also borders Mt. Rainier National Park headquarters and is about 10 miles from the National Park itself, which creates a unique partnership opportunity. As a student 25 years ago, I made lifelong friendships and received a top-notch education that provided the foundation I needed to excel through college. As a parent, it is reassuring to know that my son has started building the same foundation at Columbia Crest STEM School with a staff that has all my confidence and admiration.

Posted December 10, 2013
I am so blessed for the education that my daughter is receiving in the Summit program. The teachers and staff at the school are amazing! I love having Mrs. Johnstone as my daughters teacher! I will always support Columbia Crest and be grateful for this institute of learning!

Posted December 10, 2013
Columbia Crest STEM School is committed to delivering a quality education that focuses on inquiry based learning. What is STEM you ask? STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Columbia Crest has launched STEM this fall and are committed to an ongoing growth as educators. In addition, we will continue to implement STEM into our school. Recently Columbia Crest was named a 2013-2014 STEM Light House School in Washington State! This honor comes with a grant, banner, and plaque. We would love to have your children join us at Columbia Crest STEM School!

Posted April 10, 2013
This school is amazing on all standards. It just recieved yet another NATIONAL award that only 6, 6 schools get nationwide. To me that says a lot. The teachers care and have a personal investment in the success of these children. When I have ever had an issue, it was addressed with a state of high regard and I was included in the plan to correct the issue. There has not been many issues as this school is ran very well. I have nothing negative to say about CCE. I am sad to hear that yet again it is on the chopping block so that Eatonville School District can save money. To me I would be considering other options with the amount of high regards and how highly awarded this school is.

Posted April 29, 2009
I am very upset tonight as I have just learned that Columbia Crest Elementary is very likely to close its doors at the end of the 2008-2009 school year. This decision is in no way the staffs choice. Our children, my children go to CC and they recieve the lessons, the guidance, the structure, and the overall attention that is not recieved in many other schools throughout Washington. I moved here almost 10 years ago from Seattle when I decided to have a family. The personal, professional, one on one education that my children receive at CC will not be easily found anywhere else. My daughter enjoys going to school so much that I have to argue with her when she is too sick to go and then listen to her telling me for the next hour that she isn't sick and wants to go to school. Her grades are outstanding.

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted October 21, 2007
As a mother of both a kindergartener and a first grader, I could not be more pleased. Both classes that my children have been in are led by exceptional teachers that have kept a very open line of communicaton with both my husband and myself. The entire faculty shows a personal relationship with each individual child, which gives me the piece of mind that neither of my children will be lost in the crowd or that any academic struggles will go unnoticed. Having both of my childern stay home up to kindergarten made the transition an adventure, but the staff at CC has helped make it a positive step.

Columbia Crest Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2004
Both of my children attended Columbia Crest. My daughter is now in the middle school and is taking all advanced classes. Because of the smaller class sizes at Columbia Crest, all of the students receive more attention than in the other elementary schools in our district. The staff is involved, committed, and experienced. The students leave WELL PREPARED for middle school. Although Columbia Crest has what most teachers in the country are begging for-- small class sizes, there is plenty of room for more students and I would recommend that parents consider taking their kids to CC if they have an option. The only drawback is that they do not have a full time principal.

Columbia Crest Elementary School
24503 State Route 706 East, Ashford, WA  98304
Last modified Columbia Crest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Crest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top