Auburn Adventist Academy 1

Posted November 05, 2014
I would recommend that you not send your child to this school especially if they are not Adventist or not planning to attend an Adventist college or University. The school is not equiped to help seniors apply to non -adventist colleges and actually creates more difficulties for those students. The classes are not titled like regulare school, such as AP, IB or college prep , making difficult to fill out the college application stating what college prep classes were taken. The registrar was of no assistance in this matter either. The school has an overabundance of social restriction. It is also apparent that there is a particular burden placed on the female student to not make learning difficult for male students. Students may not touch for longer than 3 seconds. The restrictions on the female students are more severe and restrictions on male students laxed.

Posted April 18, 2014
Auburn Adventist Academy has certainly changed my life significantly. I am a four year senior here, and I love it! It's so welcoming and friendly, I have never felt so loved and accepted anywhere. The teachers genuinely care about everyone so dearly. Auburn is a remarkable school leading more and more young people to Jesus all the time. I wouldn't want to be at any other school. The education received at this school is outstanding. I am having trouble preparing to say goodbye to Auburn. I love this school so dearly. They have molded me into I am today.

Auburn Adventist Academy 3

Posted April 04, 2009
AAA is not so good but it's ok. Can study here but will not receive the best result.

Auburn Adventist Academy 0

Posted April 04, 2009
Not really good school but it's ok to study about Adventist in this school.

Auburn Adventist Academy 4

Posted May 21, 2008
I've grown up around the academy because all my aunts and uncles went there, and my grandparents are a big part of the school....I've always felt welcome there, and sometimes the teachers are not the best, but people make mistakes too....I really love the school, and i'm going to be a sophomore next year and i cannot wait for another great year!

Posted January 10, 2006
An extroadinary school. Not only outstanding academics but a warm and healthy environment. Send your child here and he or she will thrive in every way possible.

Posted November 23, 2005
I think that they have a great academic program at Auburn Adventist Academy. They have many things to participate in at AAA. They have wind ensemble, choir, an advanced choir group called Sylvan, guitar, harp, etc. Many different sports are offered here. Including many intramurals which anyone may participate in. I believe that parents are very much involved with the students and want the best for all of them. They will help any of them so they can achieve.

Auburn Adventist Academy
5000 Auburn Way S, Auburn, WA  98092
Last modified Auburn Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Auburn Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top