Auburn Mountainview High School 2

Posted July 19, 2014
I was a senior at this school for the 2013-2014 school year. Most of my teachers were really great and helped me get passed the year. The math department truely seemed to care about the students progression in math and my counselor was great. While the school overall was good and helped students succeed, there were a few staff members who had a negative impact on my time at Auburn Mountainview. I feel there is a certain way to handle situations and one counselor in particular did not know how to handle these situations professionally. This counselor treated myself and other students unfairly several times. Luckily this person was not my counselor but this person had a negative effect on my path to graduation. I had brought my parents to the situation and this counselor was so rude to my parents and quickly left the room without letting my parents speak to them. It is very upsetting that as a student I treated this counselor with the up most respect and did not receive that in return. This counselor was absolutely repulsive and it is upsetting to know this person works at such a great school.

Posted April 09, 2014
I graduated from Auburn Mountainview in 2012, I transferred from Kent Meridian my Freshman year for the Tennis program. This school is great. Astro Turf on its baseball fields, football field, Tennis courts are repaired every year. The classroom have great technology to help improve the learning experience, the school is overall kept very clean. By far the best Public highschool in the the area. Great oppurtunity for running start, Green RIver Community College runs a shuttle to and from campus every hour for students. Great Sports, Great Teachers, Great School.

Auburn Mountainview High School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
If your child is highly capable this school is NOT for you. If you settle for below average or average, then you can send your child there. I am very disappointed!!!!

Posted September 09, 2012
This school maintains a fabulous balance between academics and extra curricular activities. The administration is involved and visible at extra curricular functions whether that be band concerts, theatre, or sporting events. The overall atmosphere is positive and welcoming to a diverse group of students and parents.

Auburn Mountainview High School 4

Posted May 20, 2010
one of your students does reside in this school district. if over crowding is an issue,

Auburn Mountainview High School 0

Posted June 14, 2009
The School needs help. The classrooms have way too many students, so not everybody is getting personal help from the teachers. The teachers also don't reinforce rules, so the classroom can get out of control sometimes. The after school programs are great though! Overall the school is a great place, it's just the classroom sizes that really get to me.

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008

Auburn Mountainview High School 2

Posted April 19, 2008
Disruptive students in low end classes. Low administrator support for teachers, especially regarding disruptive behavior in classroom. I see no teacher collaboration. I see no evidence of teacher collaboration. Inertia.

Auburn Mountainview High School
28900 124th Ave SE, Auburn, WA  98092
Last modified Auburn Mountainview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburn Mountainview High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.