Camelot Elementary School 3

Posted August 30, 2013
Camelot Elementary has some great teachers, and one that needs to retire. Principal is nice but could not move my daugher out of her class when we had a conflict with the teacher, as she said it was near the end of the year.

Posted May 22, 2010
My daughter has children arthritis what we find out in Octorber and she was new in these school. Unfortunately she had to be in the hospital for weeks than at home. Her teacher Ms Kuldanek and the school was helping so much my daughter does not has to repait second great! Thanks to the help what we get from Ms Kuldanek, nurse, principal and everybody in the school! We are very happy to send our daughter in these great scool where the staff is really care about every kid, there problem and treating them like a little human being.

Posted February 04, 2010
Our experience at Camelot so far has been terrific! Some great involved parents, staff who really care about kids and a great principal.

Posted February 25, 2009
Camelot has been a great school. From the principal on down the staff truly cares. They have an awesome music teacher. Mrs H does so much stuff with the kids to get them involved with music, it is just impressive. Mrs. DeMarco and Mrs Borg are teachers at Camelot. These two are the best teachers I have ever known. Their teaching skills and the devotion they have to the kids at Camelot is outstanding. I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to send my kids to such a great school.

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted November 02, 2006
All 3 of my children attend Camelot and we couldn't be happier with our experience there. The teacher's are very comfortable working specifically with your child whether that means catering to them when they are behind or challenging them when they are ahead of class expectations. Staff and faculty are warm and caring and you know your child will be treated with respect and affection. They encourage parent involvement and hold many family friendly events.

Posted September 10, 2005

Posted June 23, 2005
Camelot is a smaller school where each student get personal attention. I like that most students and teachers know each other by name. This school has a medival theme with the office called the tower. It has a European flair to it with many of the students from that origin.

Posted December 07, 2004
I have 2 daughters who have attended Camelot since Kindergarten. I believe the administration, the teachers, and the parents all truly work together to enhance the educational experience of each and every child. However it does take the team effort of all involved to make success happen. Staying connected is crucial in ensuring successful learning for your child regardless of their needs. I have seen personally just how important the success of each child is to the Camelot community. I was truly impressed to see the principal Sharon in the library reading with a child on more than one occassion. To see teachers come to after school events even when the kids involved are from other classrooms. If your looking for a school that you and the child participate together in the childs learning then Camelot is the place for you. Good Luck.

Camelot Elementary School
4041 South 298th, Auburn, WA  98001
Last modified Camelot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camelot Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top