Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Posted February 02, 2016
The teacher turns the blame on my child too for a continual issue with another bully, just terrible.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 12, 2016
If the Asst principal assumes a bully (who punched my son for not moving over on the bus) "couldn't hurt a fly" and his kindergarten teacher turns the blame on my son for a continual issue with another bully, then what hope is there for the kids?

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted December 16, 2015
Fear and intimidation are the biggest and very common techniques for the teacher at this school to control students. I feel bad for kids.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted December 16, 2015
A techer would strongly approve students telling on each other in class, for which they would be appreciated, so in order to get approval from their teacher some kids would daily make up things about their classmates and tell on others, almost as it's became their life goal. Poor kids...

Posted December 16, 2015
This is what my experience was with the lake dolloff elementary school at Federal way, WA.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2015
I have a daughter in 2nd grade and a son in 1st grade. They have attended Lake Dolloff since Kindergarten . My experience has been wonderful up to this point. I will say that it is because I have set my expectations of how involved I want to be. So with each teacher/staff you have to reach out by starting conversation with email , class phone, meeting or notes. There is many ways to reach them so there is no excuse. Also make sure you communicate what your expectations are. In my case I want to be notified of EVERYTHING that happens with my kiddos and communication is important. So I made that clear and they abide by it including the principal, the counselor and family liason. All of whom know us by first and last name including those of our kids who are not in their school. The nurse is also communicative, just keep her updated. Overall I have found that staff will go above and beyond their duty to help if you work with them . I have even gotten help with my kids bedtime routines , a wake up call, parenting advice. .. etc. It really is a good school , it's all a matter of communication.

Posted October 01, 2014
My children are new to the school and learning 'new concepts' they learned the last 2 previous years. There is 1 page of homework which does not help reinforce anything the children have learned that day or week.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2014
This is our first year at Lake Dolloff as it appears there are many new students. With 29 children in the 3rd grade class I personally was shocked. Also the teacher doesn't have any assistance with the students. After talking to past students and parents and hearing from my own child it seems that fear and intimidation is used to control the kids. Very disappointed at this point, 8 days in. We didn't find the staff to be warm, friendly or welcoming. Very little instruction given to new families. Hope to update with a better experience in a few months.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2014
Lake Dolloff has been a wonderful experience for me and my kids. The staff was very encouraging and friendly to the kids and both my kids were always excited to go to school. Truly appreciate how they involved the parents with everything happening at school.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
The teachers are wonderful. My daughter has attended here and so will my son and my future kids. Lots of positive changes in the last couple of years that is really making this school shine. The MSP scores are getting better mostly due to the hard work of the staff at this school and my kid love going to school every morning!!

4200 South 308th St, Auburn, WA  98001
Last modified Lake Dolloff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.