Auburn, WA

Posted April 02, 2015
I have a daughter in 2nd grade and a son in 1st grade. They have attended Lake Dolloff since Kindergarten . My experience has been wonderful up to this point. I will say that it is because I have set my expectations of how involved I want to be. So with each teacher/staff you have to reach out by starting conversation with email , class phone, meeting or notes. There is many ways to reach them so there is no excuse. Also make sure you communicate what your expectations are. In my case I want to be notified of EVERYTHING that happens with my kiddos and communication is important. So I made that clear and they abide by it including the principal, the counselor and family liason. All of whom know us by first and last name including those of our kids who are not in their school. The nurse is also communicative, just keep her updated. Overall I have found that staff will go above and beyond their duty to help if you work with them . I have even gotten help with my kids bedtime routines , a wake up call, parenting advice. .. etc. It really is a good school , it's all a matter of communication.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
My children are new to the school and learning 'new concepts' they learned the last 2 previous years. There is 1 page of homework which does not help reinforce anything the children have learned that day or week.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2014
This is our first year at Lake Dolloff as it appears there are many new students. With 29 children in the 3rd grade class I personally was shocked. Also the teacher doesn't have any assistance with the students. After talking to past students and parents and hearing from my own child it seems that fear and intimidation is used to control the kids. Very disappointed at this point, 8 days in. We didn't find the staff to be warm, friendly or welcoming. Very little instruction given to new families. Hope to update with a better experience in a few months.

Posted August 26, 2014
Lake Dolloff has been a wonderful experience for me and my kids. The staff was very encouraging and friendly to the kids and both my kids were always excited to go to school. Truly appreciate how they involved the parents with everything happening at school.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
The teachers are wonderful. My daughter has attended here and so will my son and my future kids. Lots of positive changes in the last couple of years that is really making this school shine. The MSP scores are getting better mostly due to the hard work of the staff at this school and my kid love going to school every morning!!

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2009
The people there, students, teachers, and parents, are fabulous to work with. It feels like a family and all are very supportive. Everyone gives so much of themselves.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School

Posted January 30, 2009
My son goes to this school he has had great interaction with all the staff and they have great lines of communication with me

Lake Dolloff Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2007
Both of my children went here for 6 years. For all grades the focus on reading is so strong that other subjects are just about ingnored. Any child that is having trouble with math has no chance of getting extra help. Science is almost forgotten. My son did have a good time and the parent involvement has declined in the last few years. I did not realize that my lasting impression was was quite this bad

Posted June 12, 2006
My child or I have never had any bad experiences at this school. I am very pleased with everything.

Posted May 08, 2006
I am very satisfied with Lake Dolloff. Everyone is very friendly. My children really seem to enjoy the school the most.

Lake Dolloff Elementary School
4200 South 308th St, Auburn, WA  98001
Last modified Lake Dolloff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Dolloff Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top