Bad
Good

Posted July 06, 2014
My child attended the honors program and the communication from the teacher was excellent. He actually was interested in some of the topics and brought home new knowledge. His other teachers also communicated well via email. It would be great if they had more and better technology, current dictionaries and books they could keep. They do pretty good for a public school with not much money.

Cascade Middle School 3

Posted September 02, 2012
The school over all is a good school. If you plan on enrolling your child in their Honor's program.... DON'T!!! The teachers do not contact the parents and are unorganized with their program. Unless it is an urgent need, the principle attends to matters when it is convenient and not in a timely fashion. Other programs seem to be fine, but be very weary of actually being contacted by the school.

Posted August 16, 2011
This School is awesome! I recommend you to enroll your child here, and it's in a great neighborhood too.

Posted September 08, 2009
I am deeply impressed with Cascade Middle School. The music program is great, the staff helpful, the administration some of the best I've ever seen. There is a bright future at Cascade and we're thrilled to be a part of it.

Posted December 16, 2008
this is the most amazing school i have ever attended taff and students are all kind and treat you with extreme respect even though the school is a bit old it is still an amazing educational center i went to cascade 6,7,8 and i am a better person for it , most teachers will stay after school and help you with homework or a project and every teacher is an amazing educator

Cascade Middle School 1

Posted May 14, 2008
After five months of my childs Individual Educational Plan (IEP) not being followed, and increased aggitation from my child. I removed my child from Cascade, after many attempts and meetings with school officals failed. My child has shown fast improvment in a different school with proper care. Cascade failed to keep me informed and wore me down. I should have removed my child months sooner. My child is now four grade levels above where he was at, in Cascades care. They failed my child, but I did not. My autistic childs self esteem is now back on track. It shows some schools do a better job than others.

Posted March 26, 2008
I posted a review re: my 7th grader a few months ago stating that he had been mainstreamed from special resouce classes and was going downhill. We stayed at Cascade and the staff has been wonderful in attending to my son's needs. I believe parent involvement is the key for all students. The staff of Cascade will go the extra mile for their students to make sure they have the best placement for the best educational experience. It took some teamwork, testing, and time, but now my son is getting what he needs. My rating for Cascade has increased tremendously. For great caring teachers and staff, I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 08, 2007
Cascade is a great school, the teachers go beyond the last step to bring a great quality of life. Although the campus is old, and a bit worn. The ASB is always trying to improve the school, academically and socially. If you are considering coming to Cascade I would highly recommend it.

Posted September 22, 2005
This is the most awesome middle school in the World! The teachers are awesome they make everything fun and exciting while still learning!

Cascade Middle School
1015 24th St Ne, Auburn, WA  98002
Last modified Cascade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.