Auburn, WA
After care: No

Posted May 28, 2014
My three kids attend Evergreen Heights, we have had amazing teachers and the principal is incredibly supportive and interactive. Wonderful school!!

Posted April 02, 2014
The 2 years my son has done at Evergreen Heights Elementary has been a most exciting 2 years. Judging by the level of academic work that accompanies him home and the quality of learning exhibited; for a 2nd grader, that is simply remarkable. While management could improve on quality of instruction, method of learning impartation, parent-teacher relationship, yet I will congratulate the team for their good work.

Evergreen Heights Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2013
Interested in registering my child in this school. Recently moved to the area. Who ever I spoke to for information on how to go about doing this was very rude, and not helpful at all. I am currently having my doubts on sending my child to school here. If they treat the parents disrespectful, then how will my child be treated?

Posted August 06, 2013
My son and daughter started here from kindergarten and were very shy kids.But after studying here for few years they are more confident and articulate kids.Everyday they get up and ask do we have a school today?If its weekend they get sad that they cannot go to school today.Thats the interest they have now.School has very good teachers.Does not have a fancy classrooms but the teaching is right on target as teachers have passion for teaching.Unlike schools with high ratings ,this school has diverse population and school took good care to different needs of every kids.Auburn is a growing city with more families moving away from Seattle and east side.I guess in 5 years this school as well as district will be on one of the top in state.

Posted August 23, 2011
Great school! Especially Ms Laura Armantrout , Ms Rude and Mrs Burtts. Very intellegent and skillful teachers. Armantrout taught my little girl to read, when she was a kindergartener! Good school, great teachers. Janet Z.

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted October 09, 2005

Posted August 21, 2005

Posted June 23, 2005

Posted June 17, 2005

Evergreen Heights Elementary School
5602 South 316th St, Auburn, WA  98001
Last modified Evergreen Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top