Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I did an out of district transfer to enroll my son in this school. He has been attending 2 years now and we have loved every minute of it. From the curriculum to the school spirit, everything seems to be above standard with Evergreen Heights which as a Mom is all that you could hope for. It truly is a great school.

My three kids attend Evergreen Heights, we have had amazing teachers and the principal is incredibly supportive and interactive. Wonderful school!!

The 2 years my son has done at Evergreen Heights Elementary has been a most exciting 2 years. Judging by the level of academic work that accompanies him home and the quality of learning exhibited; for a 2nd grader, that is simply remarkable. While management could improve on quality of instruction, method of learning impartation, parent-teacher relationship, yet I will congratulate the team for their good work.

Interested in registering my child in this school. Recently moved to the area. Who ever I spoke to for information on how to go about doing this was very rude, and not helpful at all. I am currently having my doubts on sending my child to school here. If they treat the parents disrespectful, then how will my child be treated?

My son and daughter started here from kindergarten and were very shy kids.But after studying here for few years they are more confident and articulate kids.Everyday they get up and ask do we have a school today?If its weekend they get sad that they cannot go to school today.Thats the interest they have now.School has very good teachers.Does not have a fancy classrooms but the teaching is right on target as teachers have passion for teaching.Unlike schools with high ratings ,this school has diverse population and school took good care to different needs of every kids.Auburn is a growing city with more families moving away from Seattle and east side.I guess in 5 years this school as well as district will be on one of the top in state.

Great school! Especially Ms Laura Armantrout , Ms Rude and Mrs Burtts. Very intellegent and skillful teachers. Armantrout taught my little girl to read, when she was a kindergartener! Good school, great teachers. Janet Z.

Last modified Evergreen Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.