Auburn, WA
After care: No

Posted May 28, 2014
My three kids attend Evergreen Heights, we have had amazing teachers and the principal is incredibly supportive and interactive. Wonderful school!!

Posted April 02, 2014
The 2 years my son has done at Evergreen Heights Elementary has been a most exciting 2 years. Judging by the level of academic work that accompanies him home and the quality of learning exhibited; for a 2nd grader, that is simply remarkable. While management could improve on quality of instruction, method of learning impartation, parent-teacher relationship, yet I will congratulate the team for their good work.

Evergreen Heights Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2013
Interested in registering my child in this school. Recently moved to the area. Who ever I spoke to for information on how to go about doing this was very rude, and not helpful at all. I am currently having my doubts on sending my child to school here. If they treat the parents disrespectful, then how will my child be treated?

Posted August 06, 2013
My son and daughter started here from kindergarten and were very shy kids.But after studying here for few years they are more confident and articulate kids.Everyday they get up and ask do we have a school today?If its weekend they get sad that they cannot go to school today.Thats the interest they have now.School has very good teachers.Does not have a fancy classrooms but the teaching is right on target as teachers have passion for teaching.Unlike schools with high ratings ,this school has diverse population and school took good care to different needs of every kids.Auburn is a growing city with more families moving away from Seattle and east side.I guess in 5 years this school as well as district will be on one of the top in state.

Posted August 23, 2011
Great school! Especially Ms Laura Armantrout , Ms Rude and Mrs Burtts. Very intellegent and skillful teachers. Armantrout taught my little girl to read, when she was a kindergartener! Good school, great teachers. Janet Z.

Posted June 10, 2005
I have a daughter in headstart and one in second grade. Not only has my second grader improved in test scores but her confidence as well! Excellent staff and teachers who really make a difference.

Posted October 27, 2004
This is a fantastic School. My child is now in 5th grade and has a Mrs Shuck and she cant stop talking about how great of a teacher she is. Keep up the great work Evergreen.

Posted August 26, 2003
This school is fantastic, my three children have never been so happy to go to school! The whole staff is just super!

Posted August 25, 2003
This school has been outstanding in educating my daughter. They have provided quality teachings to enhance her imagination and have stimulated her thinking to where she enjoys learning on a regular basis.My daughter was in kindergarten in 2002 and is now entering the 1st grade: she was a top reader in her class as well. Thank you Evergreen Heights (Mrs. Aman you are the best!)

Posted June 19, 2003
I can't think of a better elemetary school that I would want my kids to attend!

Evergreen Heights Elementary School
5602 South 316th St, Auburn, WA  98001
Last modified Evergreen Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top