Auburn, WA
After care: No

Posted March 13, 2014
Involved teachers who are making a difference. We have 3 kids in school and their teachers have been willing to work with each at their pace. Not stuck on teaching to the lowest denominator in class. Current principal is doing a good job getting parent involvement. No bullying problems to report.

Posted April 18, 2013
I love Lea Hill for my kids. It has been 3 years that my son has been here and the first year for my daughter. Teachers are wonderful. Principle and teachers are approachable. There are many parent volunteers and GRCC students helping classes succeed. With school budget cuts, it is essential that the teachers get help from volunteers. More is needed!

Posted April 21, 2011
My girls have attended private school & were also home schooled prior to attending Lea Hill, & I can say w/out a doubt, that this has been the best choice for my kids by far. I have seen such a genuine concern not only for their academic progress, but also their social and emotional progress. The teachers are phenomenal. The level of communication is amazing. Unlike I've ever seen, or heard from other schools. The principle is great & my kids love that he is so involved and honestly cares about the progress of each child (not to mention that I swear he knows every child by name!) The staff @ Lea Hill have helped one of my daughters overcome challenges & walked side by side w/her to make drastic improvements not only in academics, but more importantly, her self esteem & confidence. They encourage open communication with parents & are always quick to take care of things. This school has been such an amazing blessing to my girls. Any parent that disagrees, probably expects the public schools to raise their kids, and have very little involvement with their children, or their school.

Posted July 16, 2010
i really enjoyed attending this school as a student and the principal was amazing (at the time it was Mrs.Walker) and my teachers were very encouraging towards my success and made school amazing as well as helped with various students who had diffuculties learning and encouraged student leadership too... i recomend this school for your kids

Posted February 25, 2010
The teachers, support staff (office, library, reading, etc.) are what make the Lea Hill incredible. They go above and beyond to ensure every child succeeds and team with parents to reinforce what is taught at school. The past principal, Mrs. Walker, was incredible and while Mr. Herda is nothing like her, he's finding his way and improving. The teachers and PTA have consistently been incredible; making the Lea Hill community a great learning environment.

Lea Hill Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2009
My children attended this school for 4 years. I do not recommend this school and am glad they are now in a new district.

Posted October 16, 2009
Our experience has been great at Lea Hill. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The principal is approachable and cares deeply about the kids and student learning. The staff works hard and makes our kids feel special. Our kids love going to school and we appreciate all that this school does.

Posted October 11, 2009
This is the 2nd year of my son attending Lea Hill Elementary. He enjoys reading very much and we highly value the Accelerated Reading program. The previous review is very unfair to the wonderful teachers and Principal. The teachers work very hard and Mr. Herda is very approachable. We love our Lea Hill community very much.

Lea Hill Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Very poor school. My son did much better at his previous elemetary! Teachers and Principal were awful!!!!

Posted July 31, 2009

Lea Hill Elementary School
30908 124th Ave SE, Auburn, WA  98092
Last modified Lea Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lea Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top