Auburn, WA
After care: No

Pioneer Elementary School 5

Posted July 31, 2014
My daughter loves this school and the staff and so do i. As a parent its great to know that my child is happy and safe. I get regular notification about what is going on within the school and parents are invited to activities. Its such a wonderful campus. Beautiful too.

Pioneer Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2013
This school has a great academic program that gives every student to chance to grow and reach their full potential. They have regular testing and notifies parents monthly. I have been in many districts and seen many kids and I feel good about my kids playing with these kids. The school also offers healthy snacks and promotes exercise daily. I do have problems with the school staff. I have reported issues to the office staff to relay to the principle regarding a teacher's inappropriate comments, discipline, and lack of knowledge of the laws regarding bullying; those concerns never reached the principal but did reach the teacher. It is important for all staff to ensure teachers take accountability and be watched if a parent feels a class is being mistreated. This was not the case. Also my 7 year old child was tardy and forced to sweep the grounds by the office staff with out my knowledge. All disciplines and reasons are listed in the handbook and parents are to be notified prior for the option of due process. Proper protocol was not followed nor was the tardiness punishable by on grounds chores. That punishment is 1 step before suspension for serious infractions.

Pioneer Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2012
We must all agree education starts in the home, but must also understand the importance of parents and teachers working together as an educational team. What are we willing to do to create those very important links between home and school and break done the barriers that keep our parents out of our school. Parent Involvement is key in the education of our kids.

Posted August 04, 2005
Pioneer is a great school and has a wonderful atmosphere. They are very supportive of the students. Our son has special needs and the school staff went out of their way to make sure he thrived. The school is very involved with the community and the PTA is strong. Older students are encouraged to role model for younger students and work together on projects. Ice cream socials, carnivals, school dances, book fairs, and so on make this school a community hub.

Posted March 25, 2004

Posted January 06, 2004
My child was new to Pioneer this year. She is in the 2nd grade. Her teacher was so helpful and supportive of her transition. I have heard so many positive things about Pioneer so I was excited to be able to send my daughter. The teachers show genuine concern for each student.

Pioneer Elementary School 5

Posted January 06, 2004
i have been really impressed with the qaulity of this school and the respect and support the staff not only give the students but the parents as well.

Posted December 29, 2003
Pioneer is a great school. The teachers are very dedicated and work amazingly hard at providing quality instruction. Overall, a very good school with very good teaching instruction.

Posted November 04, 2003
Pioneer has very dedicated teachers and staff and they do a wonderful job at providing our students with a positive learning environment. Parent involvement is very low which is concerning. Studies have shown that when parents are involved with their child's school, the child does better. Being involved does not mean you have to spend all-day, every-day at the school. You can spend 1 hour a week, or 1 evening a month. By showing it is important to you, it shows that it should be important to the kids.

Pioneer Elementary School
2301 M St SE, Auburn, WA  98002
Last modified Pioneer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top