Bad
Good

The teachers are fabulous and make for a great community feel.

I am so happy with this school. I have 3 children here and all of the teachers have been wonderful. I love volunteering with the kids and it has given me the chance to know the staff. Everyone is so welcoming! Mr. Couch is a great principal and I think its great to see out and about interacting with the students. The PTA is very involved and they do amazing fun stuff for the kids. My favorite program through the PTA is rich reading. My daughter is so excited to read every night and fill out her chart. She thinks its so cool they prizes for reading! We all love Ilalko!

I think this school does a great job of providing an academic program that is rigorous and differentiated for different learning styles.

It doesn't get much better than this. I have 3 children in this school and I love it. The teachers are great- they communicate well and treat the children fairly. There is a very active PTA that offers fun evenings like bingo night, fall harvest, and the Missoula children's theatre. The principal Adam Couch is great with the kids and parents- I love it!

I am actually surprised to see the high reviews this school is getting. My children started there in October of last year and for the ENTIRE school year, there was no parent/teacher conference, I never met my daughter's teacher and only spoke to my son's on the phone. Coming from Dallas, TX, I found this shocking as in Dallas the teachers always made sure to meet with the parents on a regular basis.

I absolutely adore the entire staff at Ilalko. This PTA runs over 30 programs a year and has wonderful parent involvement.

I Love this school. Both of my kids go here. Love the teachers. I'm impresed on how fast my kids learned math and reading.

Great place for kids. My family has been exceptionally happy at Ilalko for many years.

Last modified Ilalko Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.