Auburn, WA
After care: No

Ilalko Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
The teachers are fabulous and make for a great community feel.

Posted April 22, 2010
I am so happy with this school. I have 3 children here and all of the teachers have been wonderful. I love volunteering with the kids and it has given me the chance to know the staff. Everyone is so welcoming! Mr. Couch is a great principal and I think its great to see out and about interacting with the students. The PTA is very involved and they do amazing fun stuff for the kids. My favorite program through the PTA is rich reading. My daughter is so excited to read every night and fill out her chart. She thinks its so cool they prizes for reading! We all love Ilalko!

Posted August 18, 2009
I think this school does a great job of providing an academic program that is rigorous and differentiated for different learning styles.

Posted April 21, 2009
It doesn't get much better than this. I have 3 children in this school and I love it. The teachers are great- they communicate well and treat the children fairly. There is a very active PTA that offers fun evenings like bingo night, fall harvest, and the Missoula children's theatre. The principal Adam Couch is great with the kids and parents- I love it!

Ilalko Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2008
I am actually surprised to see the high reviews this school is getting. My children started there in October of last year and for the ENTIRE school year, there was no parent/teacher conference, I never met my daughter's teacher and only spoke to my son's on the phone. Coming from Dallas, TX, I found this shocking as in Dallas the teachers always made sure to meet with the parents on a regular basis.

Posted December 03, 2008
I absolutely adore the entire staff at Ilalko. This PTA runs over 30 programs a year and has wonderful parent involvement.

Ilalko Elementary School 0

Posted June 18, 2008
I Love this school. Both of my kids go here. Love the teachers. I'm impresed on how fast my kids learned math and reading.

Posted May 29, 2008
Great place for kids. My family has been exceptionally happy at Ilalko for many years.

Posted August 04, 2007
I love Ilalko!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilalko Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2005
outstanding parent involvement level. this is an open campus and parents are welcome to spend as much time in the classrooms as they like. extremely active PTA and lots of extracurricular activities, eg: theater and foreign language

Ilalko Elementary School
301 Oravetz Place SE, Auburn, WA  98092
Last modified Ilalko Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ilalko Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top