Posted December 09, 2014
Iam not very satisfied with the older woman. Who works in the front office she is very unprofessional.Everyone she speak with she talks to in belittling way. My child has been bully constantly Iam close to home schooling her.The kids are allowed to put their hands on my child with no consequence what so ever.

Posted March 13, 2014
I enrolled my child in the middle of the year when we moved to WA from out of state. The school was very receptive, staff is amazing and kids bonded immediately. I simply love this school

Posted March 07, 2014
If i could I rate the staff zero stars. They are very rude been hung up on several times and also do not appreciate someone accusing my daughter that she was lying when asked why she was tardy. Some of the staff should take a course on how to talk to kids they're human too or maybe find another occupation.

Posted January 05, 2014
Mount Baker is a great school. My son enjoyed going to school and the staff was always helpful and supportive of my child. They have an excellent music program. I would recommend moving to a community nearby so your child could attend this school!

Posted October 31, 2013
Honestly, if i could give this school zero stars, I would. I know firsthand that what two of the other reviewer have said, is absolutely true. This school does NOT want to educate any student that is not classified as typical. Moreover, they do not want them in attendance, even if this is the neighborhood school for that child. I remember even setting up a meeting with Mr. Adams who was the principal at the time, he called me, then never showed. I sat in his office until the vice-principal finally came in. My son was coming home with all kinds of cuts and bruises that no one could explain. He was non-verbal, so he could not tell me what was happening. i finally had to pull him out and send him to a different middle school. If you have a model child, this school may be okay, but if the school has to work to educate your child....well, you will be out of luck!

Posted September 30, 2013
I have had two children attend this school. My oldest started in 7th and is now in high school. One of his counselors suggested he play football as a means to help keep his grades up. I met one on one with all of his teachers to get a plan of action together so that he would not get left behind in his learning. The teachers truly cared about his success. Now my middle son is attending this school. He has always gotten great grades and done well in school. This year I feel the school is challenging him in a different way. In his leadership skills. They have a variety of clubs he can join all in the effort of making him a responsible, caring and contributing adult. I am very pleased and impressed with what I have seen occur in my children's growth and education at Mount Baker.

Posted March 07, 2011
My seventh grade son was assaulted by a teacher at Mt Baker Middle School. Before assaulting him she belittled him infront of the class. he tried to go to the office and she pushed him into a desk. The school handled it poorly and so far the teacher has aparently not been disciplined and the school has not been forthcoming with their investigation. There were witnesses. My son has been singled out and continually harrassed by school staff since the incident.

Posted May 13, 2010
I was a new student at Mount Baker Middle School for the beggining of the school year and must I say the is still an amazing school.This year the the schools packed year yet.This year there are over 900 kids at the school. So that was our best one yet. I used to struggle with math but the teachers will help you, no matter which subject. Mr. Adams our principal is one great principal but he has one teacher and the vice principal in training.our school mascot is the bulldog and I always thouht that Mount Baker was for bunch of smartie pants but that changed when I went to Mount Baker Middle School.Parents if you look online and go on the button that says 'Rules' well there is more,don't worry.Well that's all for today now.GO TO MT.BAKER MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted February 19, 2010

Mt Baker Middle School 3

Posted January 22, 2010

Mt Baker Middle School
620 37th St SE, Auburn, WA  98002
Last modified Mt Baker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Baker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top