Rainier Middle School 4

Posted February 27, 2012
My child is doing extremely well at Rainier because the teachers know how to engage the students to explain the curriculum. I really like how communicative the teachers are especially if you ask them questions in email. It is clear that the teachers have a passion for what they teach! We have also been impressed with the leadership at the school. The after school activities are also fun and educational. The PTA has offered several programs that my child has enjoyed.

Rainier Middle School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
My daughter goes to Rainier. She really likes it. There is rules and guidelines the student must follow otherwise they get detention and they add up to big trouble. This seems to work. My daughter came from a bad school (Olympic) and they did not know how to handle unruly kids. Thank Goodness Rainier does. Plus some of the teachers at Rainier truly care and make a difference. At Olympic my daughter was very fortunate to have great caring teachers that tried to provide as much support as possible.

Rainier Middle School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
This school is awful!!! The teachers will not answer questions from parents, office staff is rude, and even worse the children don't get text books!!! How is a child to learn without the basics?

Rainier Middle School 3

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter and my stepson BOTH went to Rainier last year and I found it to be a wonderful experience! My step son has special needs and he was treated wonderfully...it was the first school that actually worked with him and showed him respect and consideration...because of this he excelled! My daughter recieved straight A's for the first time ever all due to the fact she truely enjoyed the school and her teachers! I would highly recommend this scholl to any parent concerned with what is best for their children!

Rainier Middle School 3

Posted July 31, 2006
I felt like my child was not given the support needed and was not treated as an equal or allowed a voice. I think that more support is needed for the kids who may need individual attention and that the staff needs to treat each child as an individual and not judge the so harshly.The teachers are not checked up on and in some cases crossed the line as far as discipline.

Posted January 10, 2006
Rainier has been an absolutely wonderful experience for my family! The staff is excellent and very involved and there is always fun extra curriculiar events planned! The teachers are great about keeping the kids on track and keeping the parents involved! This school gets an A+++ from our family!

Posted October 16, 2004
Great school. Enthusiastic, caring, dedicated teachers. Almost no staff turnover. Safe school environment. Principal and Vice Principal work great as a team.

Rainier Middle School
30620 116th Ave SE, Auburn, WA  98092
Last modified Rainier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rainier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top