Posted October 29, 2013
I love ARHS! i was brand new , and knew almost no one. honestly i was really scared but ARHS is wayy better than the previous private school i was at. People there are so nice and welcoming. There is barely any bullying or fights. And the teachers are AMAZING! they are always there to help and are almost like a friend. I love the enviorment. So far, I have made a bunch of new friends and I am happy that I am here.

Posted October 27, 2013
This is probably the best all around high school in the south king county area. Awesome teachers and excellent positive feel. Kids get engaged in positive activities... The vibe is to be involved and thrive. Pretty great place.

Posted August 25, 2011
I graduated from ARHS several years ago and many of the teachers I loved are still there. It was definitely a divided school, and from what I understand that hasn't changed. Motivated students had every opportunity available to excel. Students who didn't care were able to scrape by. There wasn't much mixing between the two groups, especially since higher- and lower-level classes tended to be held in different wings of the building. Personally, I worked my butt off, learned a lot, and was well prepared for college. Like everything else in life, you get out what you put in.

Posted July 17, 2011
My son is now officially a Senior and on the whole I am still pleased with the school. He has had a challenging Jr. year with AP classes and some tuff classes. Whle hes GPA fell due to this-he got all the support he asked for from his teachers. They went out of their way to help him, and the counselling staff also helped. He is still happy and I still feel the staff and teachers are first rate. While we went through a period of fights and some gang stuff it has now gotten under control. The parent involment still ranks high, and I still would recommend this school. I have been involved with the school since 1998 to present. It is ever evolving but still maintains its quality.

Auburn Riverside High School 1

Posted October 20, 2010
Not a good school. 1/5 -not enough rules about anything (not organized, kids can do whatever they want) -fights (unsafe environment) -gangs (too many) -education level taught is lacking (easy courses, not a challenge) -students need to learn RESPECT -school leaders don't do anything Overall if you want your child to have a good high school expierence, do not enroll them at ARHS.

Auburn Riverside High School 1

Posted February 07, 2010
To Many People. To Many Fights, To much Drama. Teachers Come Across Rude.

Posted February 07, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
I substitute taught for 10 days at Auburn Riverside. Teachers were always prepared with lesson plans that were easy to follow, but also very often challenging. Was very impressed with the rapport staff had with each other, with great behavior of students, and with strong administrative and non-certificated staff. Academically challenging curriculum, and had much to offer students in outside activities.

Posted April 20, 2009
My son is a junior and my daughter is a freshmen at riverside.They both play sports.We as a family will stay in auburn so my kids will be able to at riverside! I as a mother love this high school!

Auburn Riverside High School 0

Posted December 15, 2008
This school is a pretty good school, it become more like a close family with you graduating class....a bit of clicks but that can always be easily overcome

Auburn Riverside High School
501 Oravetz Road, Auburn, WA  98092
Last modified Auburn Riverside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburn Riverside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top