Eagle Harbor High School 4

Posted May 24, 2012
The school is very student driven, and is thus a very good place for hard working students. There even is a program that allows students to learn at their own pace, as long as it fulfills requirements set by the teacher. One problem I have noticed is a high drug use among students. Though, with such high criminal conduct, I have never felt threatened by a fellow students actions. I recommend this school to anyone who is self motivated and thoroughly cares about his/her own academic progress.

Eagle Harbor High School 5

Posted February 29, 2008
EHHS is a great enviroment to study at. I was an exchange student there, and I felt very comfortable in my daily activities. Great enviroment for self-motivated students.

Eagle Harbor High School
9530 NE High School Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA  98110
Last modified Eagle Harbor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Harbor High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top