Posted February 06, 2012
St. Cecilia Catholic School is an amazing community filled with great families. The teachers all really care about the students. They know each student by name ... every one, from 3 year olds to the great big eighth graders! My son is graduating this year. This school has had a huge part in creating the dedicated and caring young man that he is today. We recommend SCCS to everyone!

Posted May 01, 2009
Our two children (8, 6) have been attending St. Cecilia's for two years and we couldn't be happier. Great teachers, small class sizes, high academic standards, and a wonderful parent/school community. I'm not Catholic (my wife is) and I'd recommend the school to anyone.

Posted February 02, 2008
Our children are receiving not only a wonderful Christian education, but a strong academic one as well. We love the sense of family and community.

St Cecilia Catholic School
1310 Madison Avenue North, Bainbridge Island, WA  98110
(206) 842-2017
Last modified St Cecilia Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Cecilia Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top