Battle Ground, WA

Posted January 21, 2012
Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School is a great school. My kids have gone there since 2008, and they have been very happy there. The principal, teachers, and staff are all very caring people and wonderful role models. I highly recommend the school.

Posted December 11, 2010
All of my children have attended this school for several years. The teachers are excellent and the principal is ethical, responsible and treats the students fairly. I have the utmost respect for the leadership here. I do not like 5th & 6th grade math program but otherwise I have nothing but excellent reviews. There have been some issues with students not getting along, as with any school or where kids hang out together. That's life. My children have never had issues with peers bullying. The current principal is well adjusted to this leadership role and has a great grasp of keeping everything running smoothly. The Christian influence is felt here and the staff care about the children and nurture them. I have been very pleased.

Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
My child went to meadow glade for a few year. She was constantly bullied and teased and now has alot of self-esteem issues. They are a very poor school. And their education is very old school. At the time that my child was their she was taugh Saxton math. Which is a very old curriculum she is now struggling in math because she had such a low start. I am a seventh-day day adventist and I think it's sad how my daughter is now in public school. But Meadow Glade is not the place to be.

Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
My child went to meadow glade from k-4th grade. She got bullied so much that she said to me 'get me out of here' so sadly she is now in public school thanks 2 some very mean kids at meadow glade.

Posted August 14, 2007

Posted February 08, 2007
Meadow Glade is a quaint small community private school that meets the needs of families wishing to have a structured Christian choice to elementary school for children. They offer all the subjects and have a great deal of parental involvement; these parents tend to be highly educated and motivated to have their children taught in a smaller classroom enviroment and high expectations for the children. Meadow Glade is across the street from the companion private High School, which most of the children then attend. Meadow Glade is a school which is an asset to the community and the community enjoys the relationships that are created. This is a great choice, my boys love the school and the teachers.

Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School
18717 Northeast 109th Avenue, Battle Ground, WA  98604
Last modified Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top