Battle Ground, WA

Posted June 14, 2013
Flexibility to individualize the curriculum; caring, experienced teachers; and an amazing principal. We are very happy.

Posted September 13, 2009
I have two daughters with oposite learning styles. The staff has worked to tailor curriculum to fit them both. The principal has exceptional problem solving skills and both he and the staff have been unbelievable in their ability to address issues and solve them. The Primary/ Elementary Math Program is incredible. Love this program.

Homelink River 4

Posted March 16, 2009
I appreciated having a chance to be more involved in my child's education by being able to come to the school anytime during the day and feel welcome in any of the classrooms with the teachers and staff. I feel more informed as a parent and my interest is best kept when I am involved .

Posted August 25, 2008
This school is AWESOME. The learning is great, and most of the teachers are enjoyably fun. There is about 15 to 16 kids per class on average which makes it easier for a teacher to give undivided attention to kids who need it. Overall, I love this school =)

Homelink River 0

Posted February 22, 2008
I have had my daughter and my son at River Homelink for four years in that time. They have successfully brought their scores up.They were behind on their grade levels.(7th and 9th) Now they are well above and are going to receive H.S. diplomas, college credit toward their A.A. degrees andhave both taken courses at the Skill Center besides earning credits toward their A.A. degrees

Homelink River 2

Posted February 13, 2008

Posted July 17, 2005
My husband and I made the decision to place all 3 of our children into this school mid yr last year. The staff really helped make the transition an easy one. My son's reading scores went from 2.3 to 5.2 in 3 months. My once bullied daughter is thriving. I simply cannot say enough positive things about the level of parental/teacher cooperation and envolvement. Discipline issues at this school are the lowest I have ever seen. Having parents involved truly DOES make a difference. My children's love of learning has been given back to them. I am forever grateful. Anyone currently homeschooling or thinking of homeschooling should definitely look into Homelink.

Homelink River 4

Posted July 26, 2004

Homelink River
2204 NE Birch, Battle Ground, WA  98604
Last modified Homelink River is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homelink River Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top