Battle Ground, WA
After care: No

Posted June 09, 2015
Came in mid semester b/c of a job transfer and have loved our experience at RHL. My 4th grader has struggled with reading. In 6 mos. his reading jumped a full grade level. The staff has been wonderful and the communication has been outstanding.

Posted January 15, 2015
This school is a wonderful environment for staff, parents and students. The culture is one of inspiration, support and caring. It is the best place to work because of the people I am surrounded by on a daily basis.

Posted June 14, 2013
Flexibility to individualize the curriculum; caring, experienced teachers; and an amazing principal. We are very happy.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 13, 2009
I have two daughters with oposite learning styles. The staff has worked to tailor curriculum to fit them both. The principal has exceptional problem solving skills and both he and the staff have been unbelievable in their ability to address issues and solve them. The Primary/ Elementary Math Program is incredible. Love this program.

Homelink River 4

Posted March 16, 2009
I appreciated having a chance to be more involved in my child's education by being able to come to the school anytime during the day and feel welcome in any of the classrooms with the teachers and staff. I feel more informed as a parent and my interest is best kept when I am involved .

Posted August 25, 2008
This school is AWESOME. The learning is great, and most of the teachers are enjoyably fun. There is about 15 to 16 kids per class on average which makes it easier for a teacher to give undivided attention to kids who need it. Overall, I love this school =)

Homelink River

Posted February 22, 2008
I have had my daughter and my son at River Homelink for four years in that time. They have successfully brought their scores up.They were behind on their grade levels.(7th and 9th) Now they are well above and are going to receive H.S. diplomas, college credit toward their A.A. degrees andhave both taken courses at the Skill Center besides earning credits toward their A.A. degrees
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 17, 2005
My husband and I made the decision to place all 3 of our children into this school mid yr last year. The staff really helped make the transition an easy one. My son's reading scores went from 2.3 to 5.2 in 3 months. My once bullied daughter is thriving. I simply cannot say enough positive things about the level of parental/teacher cooperation and envolvement. Discipline issues at this school are the lowest I have ever seen. Having parents involved truly DOES make a difference. My children's love of learning has been given back to them. I am forever grateful. Anyone currently homeschooling or thinking of homeschooling should definitely look into Homelink.

Homelink River